- Meet blacksmiths, lock and load a musket and watch a live musket firing demonstration - cover your ears!
- Step into a home that’s over 270 years old and see how the oldest permanent European settlement in North America lived for 100s of years
- Climb 35 feet to the top of a reconstructed Spanish watchtower for amazing views of Castillo de San Marcos and St. Augustine
Meet blacksmiths, lock and load a musket, visit a home that’s over 270 years old! A day out at Colonial Experience gives you a fully interactive look at the oldest permanent European Settlement in North America and how they lived in St. Augustine for hundreds of years.
Get deep into the experience of American colonists at St. Augustine's Colonial Experience. Forge yourself some blacksmithing knowledge, on a Historic Adventure Tour. You'll see some burly gents wield hammer and tongs to make tools, nails, and hinges.
Then watch a live musket demonstration, before locking and loading your own 17th-century replica musket. Plug your ears for full, ear-piercing musket demonstration.
You'll also want to climb 35 feet to the top of a reconstructed Spanish watchtower. The views of Castillo de San Marcos and St. Augustine’s bayfront make the climbs well worth it!
Stroll the Flags Over St. Augustine boardwalk to see centuries worth of flags as you sniff out some grub and downtime - there's loads of great family-friendly spots here.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance and get it scanned
- You're free to choose one of the guided tours. Please be at the meeting point for guided tours at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
- You have free time to explore the Colonial Quarter before and after the tour
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket