- Browse over 30,000 items showcasing the art, history and culture of North Brabant and the Southern Netherlands
- See paintings, prints, drawings, textiles, coins and medals, glass and more!
- Explore the wealth of Brabant’s art, history and culture from Hieronymus Bosch to Dutch Design, from Vincent van Gogh to an original vintage DAF daffodil
This remarkable exhibition showcases an exceptional selection of 17th-century paintings and drawings by Flemish and Dutch masters, taken from a relatively unknown collection at the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna.
See over 50 paintings and 20 drawings including masterpieces like The Dreaming Silenus by Peter Paul Rubens, Self-Portrait as a Youth by Anthony van Dyck, Portrait of a Young Woman by Rembrandt van Rijn, and The White Peacock by Jan Weenix.
See over 30,000 objects showcasing the art, history and culture of North Brabant and the Southern Netherlands in the modern Noordbrabants Museum. Skip the line for fast access and browse works by Van Gogh, Jan Sluijters, Piet Mondrian, Marc Mulders, and more.
Typical Brabant objects at this vast and fascinating museum include paintings, prints, drawings, textiles, coins and medals, glass, silver, crafts and archaeology.
Explore the wealth of Brabant’s art, history and culture from Hieronymus Bosch to Dutch Design, from Vincent van Gogh to an original vintage DAF daffodil.
Admire stunning landscapes, allegorical images and portraits by Pieter Brueghel. And don't miss the contemporary art collection, featuring works by Jan Sluijters, Piet Mondrian and Marc Mulders.
- Go directly to the entrance of the gallery to get your smartphone ticket scanned
- For free child tickets and student tickets, don't forget to bring a valid ID / student ID
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket