Tickets for Europa-Park: Skip The Line
Experience the best of Europe in this popular (and thrilling) German theme park
- Go wild in the biggest theme park in Germany, with over 100 incredible rides spread over 95 hectares of impeccably designed grounds
- Make waves on Atlantis SuperSplash, race through the mountains on Matterhorn Blitz, loop the loop on Silver Star and feel the pure speed of Blue Fire – with over 100 rides, there's something for everyone!
- Explore 18 themed zones representing different European countries, complete with authentic architecture and delicious local dining
Skip the line for Germany's biggest theme park and discover a world of adrenaline-pumping thrills and family-friendly adventure. With 18 zones styled after different European countries, you can see the whole continent in a day (sort of). Blast into orbit with the Silver Star, take a cruise aboard the African Queen, gasp at the World of Diamonds and much more!
Europa-Park has been wowing visitors for over 40 years, and now it's your turn to get in on the high-octane action and discover over 100 internationally themed rides as you hop from country to country.
Across a giant 95 hectares, you can stroll from the UK to Germany, and pop into Russia on the way back. Each world is filled with authentic architecture and incredible attention to detail.
And that's before you've even tried the rides. Feel the G-force as Blue Fire launches you from 0-100km in 2.5 seconds, discover a whole new dimension on the VR-enhanced Arthur inverted 'coaster, and make a (very big) splash on Poseidon.
And if you've got little ones, there are plenty of attractions (including all of Ireland) to keep the smiles on their faces bright and wide.
Whether you're a thrill-seeker or prefer a walk on the mild side, you'll find a world (well, continent) of cutting-edge family fun in Europa-Park.
- Skip-the-line admission to the park
- EP Express
- Skip the line at the rides
- Coastiality VR rides
- Shuttle service from the train station
Skip the line at the entrance, go directly to the turnstiles and scan your smartphone ticket there.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Train to Ringsheim. From there, take the bus to the Europa-Park
- Blind visitors and wheelchair users with 'aG' and 'BI' on their disability ID are entitled to a free parking pass
The Mack family, who own and operate Europa-Park, are also renowned ride builders - their rollercoasters and attractions are in amusement parks from Chile to China, and North America to Norway!