- Save up to 50% on top museums and attractions like the Natural History Museum Rotterdam, Nederlands Fotomuseum, and Miniworld Rotterdam
- Save up to 25% on Rotterdam Zoo, Hop-on Hop-Off City Sightseeing Bus, Kinderdijk, and loads more attractions
- Save 25% and more on all kinds of dining, from burgers at Restaurant La Ruche in De Bijenkorf, to frozen yogurt in the Markthal
See more and spend less in Rotterdam. This amazing pass grants you unlimited travel on all metro, tram, and bus lines, and discounts of up to 50% at 50 attractions, museums, and restaurants. Get 1, 2, or 3 days depending on the length of your stay in the 'Gateway to Europe'.
Rotterdam is your oyster with this money-saving pass which gets you great discounts at the best of the city's attractions, museums, restaurants and other fun stuff. Get to Rotterdam Zoo with the Hop-on Hop-Off City Sightseeing bus and you're already experiencing big savings in the big city.
Speaking of city, see all of Rotterdam in miniature at Miniworld Rotterdam, where you'll experience day becoming night every 24 minutes. You can also get to the cultural heritage site of Kinderdijk.
Culture vultures can get 25% off Natural History Museum Rotterdam and Nederlands Fotomuseum. And if all that makes you hungry, save 25% on typical Dutch fish dishes at Royal Fish in the Markthal, Amy's Frozen Yoghurt & Espresso Bar, and more!
With this pass, you'll have all of Rotterdam's best, right at your fingertips (if you're holding the Rotterdam Welcome Card in your hand).
Swap your smartphone voucher for your Rotterdam Welcome Card at either one of the following points:
- Rotterdam Tourist Information Coolsingel - Coolsingel 114, 3011 AG (daily 09:30 - 18:00)
- Rotterdam Tourist Information Central Station - Stationsplein 20, 3013 AK (daily 09:00 - 17:30)
Always check in and out, also when you transfer! If you don’t, you're travelling with an invalid ticket and you'll risk a fine.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- The card is activated with the first entry to the first museum/site or with the first journey on public transport
- Please note that these cards don't have 24-hour validity. They allow you to travel from the time of activation until 04:00 the morning after the final day that they're valid
- This card can't be used in combination with other special offers and discounts