- Discover Rotterdam’s historic Maritime Quarter from the water. This rich neighborhood is one of the only parts of Rotterdam to come through WWII unscathed
- Admire Rotterdam’s breathtaking skyline as you learn about the busy shipyards of Europe's largest harbor
- End your tour with an exclusive view of Rotterdam’s last Dutch ship-of-the-state, known locally as The Grande Dame
Find out what goes on in a busy modern port on this 75-minute educational tour of Rotterdam's harbor. Cruise the busy waterways around Europe's biggest port, and see some of Holland’s historical highlights along the way - as well as the SS Rotterdam, the famous 1950s ship-turned-hotel.
Characterized by cutting-edge architecture, Rotterdam’s skyline is best admired from the water. Hop aboard a ship and take to Europe's biggest harbor, for an animated and inspiring journey on the water.
Much like the city of Rotterdam itself, the harbor is brimming with life and energy. This 75-minute cruise will take you through bustling docks and shipyards where you can watch the shipping of thousands of containers, from fruit to furniture to frozen fish. Learn all about the lively waterways in English, Dutch, German or French.
See the famous maritime quarter (Scheepvaartkwartier), one of the only neighborhoods not to be bombed in WWII, the 17th-century style Norwegian seamen’s church, and De Nolet, at over 55 meters, it's the tallest windmill in the world.
Show your smartphone ticket at the Spido ticket office 15 minutes before the departure.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Tram: 7 to Willemsplein
- Metro: D or E to Leuvehaven
- Dogs are allowed on the boat, but need to be kept on a leash