- See a mini Rotterdam at the biggest indoor miniature world in the Benelux. There's also Great Britain in the basement!
- Experience a 24-minute day. The lighting changes every 24 minutes to simulate day and night
- Take a look inside the workshop and see how all the miniatures are made, plus learn what Rotterdam looked like before World War II
If you've ever felt small in the great scheme of things, turn it all around with a visit to the biggest indoor miniature world in the Benelux. At Miniworld Rotterdam, you'll stand tall over the city as day turns to night every 24 minutes. See icons like a mini new Rotterdam Central Station and the Erasmus Bridge, and witness what Rotterdam looked like before World War II!
Two years in the making, Miniworld Rotterdam features tiny, intricately detailed versions of Rotterdam's famous buildings. See dikes, canals, windmills, pumping stations, and lochs! Kids squeal in delight at all the child-sized wonders, but it's not just for little ones.
It's hard not to be delighted by the whirring of the running trains, trams and buses around the model of the new Rotterdam Central Station. The famous Erasmus Bridge is rebuilt here to just 4.5 meters. And the light changes every 24 minutes, so if you want to feel time fly, stick around, it'll be tomorrow before you know it.
And it's not just all of the fascinating artifacts on display. Head to the workshop and see how the miniature models are made.
Visit here with the family and the hours will pass like minutes.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
From Rotterdam Central Station it's a ten-minute walk.
One hour plenty time to see all unless interested in the finer details.
If it rains and you are in Rotterdam it’s ok .
Le personnel est très agréable
À visiter absolument