- Go behind the scenes at Rotterdam's Feyenoord Stadium on a 1.5-hour guided tour
- See the stadium that's hosted many European finals, and the Euro 2000 final and walk through the De Kuip tunnel onto the pitch
- Learn more about the proud history of the club and stadium at the Feyenoord Museum
Take a 90-minute tour around the home stadium of one of Europe’s most celebrated clubs! Learn the club's history at the Feyenoord Museum, sit in the head coach's seat, walk through the De Kuip tunnel onto the pitch and more!
Whether you love Feyenoord or hate them, you have to respect the perpetual Eredivisie challengers. And after a 90-minute tour with a football-mad guide, you'll leave steeped in team lore and stadium trivia.
Plus, you'll get the chance to sit in head coach Giovanni van Bronckhorst's chair and even walk through the De Kuip tunnel onto the pitch!
And Stadion Feyenoord isn't just football: it's been hosting concerts since 1978, when Bob Dylan became the first pop musician to perform here.
The stadium, which opened in 1937, was thoroughly renovated in 1994 and now is a listed city monument. Learn the whole amazing history and loads more fun facts in the Feyenoord Museum. After 90 minutes of football knowledge and action, you'll feel like a deserving champion.
- Stadium tour
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Tram from Rotterdam Central Station: Line 23, get off at Feyenoord Stadium
- Tram from Lombardijen Station: Line 2 bound to Charlois, get off at Beukendaal + 10 minutes walking
Stadion Feyenoord was home to the Euro 2000 final when Italy lost to France 2-1. David Trezeguet scored the golden goal in the 103rd minute.
Dommage que tout ne soit pas ouvert au public
High quality profesional guider and awesome history for this Club!