Tickets for Zoomarine Waterpark: Skip The Line
A splash of aquatic fun for your Roman holiday
- Get up close and personal with animals - including at dolphin and sea lion shows, and at the sea turtle rescue and rehabilitation center
- Get your adrenaline thrills on Zoomarine's water slides, rollercoasters, and other thrilling (and watery) rides
- Probably the only place you can stroll through an exotic bird-filled enchanted forest one minute, and ride a roller coaster the next
Located right outside of Rome, Zoomarine is a water-themed amusement park that adds a splash of aquatic adventure to your summertime holiday. Whether you take a swim, watch a dolphin show, or hop a tube ride, Zoomarine delivers thrills, spills, and krills. Skip the line, get in, get wet, and have a blast!
How many times have you visited an aquarium and thought "This animal education stuff is great, but how come I can't ride a waterslide now?"
What's that? Every time? Well, you need to get yourself into Zoomarine. This wet and wild adventure park combines aquatic education and watery amusement. With five animal shows, and more than 14 attractions - including rollercoasters, waterslides, a swimming pool, a 4D Cinema and more - this is an excellent way to wet up your world.
The dolphin shows are a major highlight, but the cetaceans aren't the only lovable creatures featured here – sea lions, seals, sea turtles, tropical birds and aquatic birds such as pelicans, flamingos, and penguins are also ready to flap around with you.
Since it opened in 2005, Zoomarine has consistently been rated as one of the best amusement parks for families. One day spent sliding, splashing and learning about animals and you'll understand why!
THERE AND BACK - Zoomarine is a 30-minute drive from Rome. Your easiest way to get there and back is to opt for a round-trip transportation transportation ticket. It will get you there and back to Rome for just €10. These are available from the bus driver!
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- There's a bus available which departs from Rome Termini at 09:30. By showing your voucher you'll pay €10 per ticket instead of €12
- Address: Via Marsala (Termini), in front of Bar Binario Zero