- Visit two great museums in the Villa Torlonia complex, The Casina delle Civette and Il Casino Nobile
- See the home of Mussolini and his family, who lived at Il Casino Nobile from 1925 to 1943
- Explore the fairytale home of Giovanni Torloniain and its odd decorations and furnishings
Get away from the crowds and visit a more unconventional attraction, the Musei di Villa Torlonia. Its two museums, Casino Nobile and Casina delle Civette, both offer a glimpse at Roman life in the 1800s - one was even the home of Mussolini!
Crossed off the Colosseum? Visited the Vatican? Bored of Baroque and reeling from Roccoco fatique? Get into Art Nouveau at Villa Torlonia! Visit two museums with this one pass and spend a cultural afternoon in some of Rome's most historical and unconventional venues, away from the crowded tourist areas.
The Casina delle Civette
This magical looking building belongs in a Harry Potter book, thanks to its pointy roofs and turrets. The insides are just as dreamy. Explore the details of Giovanni Torloniain's home, a man with a unique taste.
From the stained glass windows to the owl motif used excessively in the decorations and furnishings, every nook and cranny is cool.
Il Casino Nobile
Enter the home of Mussolini and his family, who lived here from 1925 to 1943, and discover an architectural masterpiece, featuring two bunkers built when they lived here, only discovered in recent renovations.
The stately architecture is as impressive as the roomy terraces outside. And don't miss the underground tunnel that connects the basement, where the servants lived, to the bunkers!
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- From Termini Station: Bus 66 (towards Marx), get off at Nomentana/Regina Margherita and walk for 5 minutes
- From Piazza Barberini: Bus 62 (towards Tiburtina), get off at Nomentana/Trieste and walk for 5 minutes
The cafe La Limonaia inside the park is a great place for to grab some food or a drink. Sit on the terrace and you've got the whole park as a background!