- Skip the line to UNESCO Heritage Sites, Villa Adriana and Villa d’Este
- Learn some Renaissance history with a live guide in Tivoli and enjoy roundtrip bus transport from Rome
- Tivoli was built on a hill, so the climate is much cooler than Rome - that's one incentive if you're there in summer!
Get out to where public transport will never take you, and see the beautiful villas in Tivoli, 30 km from Rome. Your ticket includes the ride there and back on a comfy bus, a live guide to fill you in on all the facts, and skip-the-line entrance to both Villa D’Este and Villa Adriana.
All the other places in the world called 'Tivoli' are named after this memorable retreat. This beautiful city is home to Villa Adriana and Villa D’Este, both UNESCO Heritage Sites. Your live guide will spill the facts, ensuring your history lesson is one to remember and enjoy.
Villa d'Este was built for Cardinal Ippolito d'Este, a 16th-century cardinal and statesman. This lush fountain-filled garden is awe inspiring. It's all the more beautiful since the Cardinal scooped up some of Hadrian's Villa's finest stuff.
Hadrian's Villa (Villa Adriana in Italian) is a huge Roman archaeological complex that manages to thrill with its serenity and scale.
Best of all? This ticket takes all the planning out of your hands. Not only will you be picked up from Rome and deposited back there afterward, you'll also skip those lines to both places when you arrive.
- Welcome and assistance at the departure point
- Roundtrip bus journey from Rome
- Live guide during the entire tour
- Skip-the-line entrance to Villa Adriana and Villa d’Este
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Optional gratuities
Show your smartphone voucher to the staff at the meeting point, the bus stop on Via Cavour 224. The tour starts at 09:30, make sure to arrive 25 minutes before departure!
- The end point is the same location as the departure point
- Wear comfortable shoes, you'll be walking a fair bit
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Getting to the Departure Point
Metro: Line B to Cavour station
During your spare time in Tivoli, have a typical Roman lunch at Terme di Diana Restaurant. You'll quickly learn what real Carbonara tastes like!
à voir absolument