- Explore the best of the 5.5-hectare Vatican Museums with a guide
- See two of the world’s most famous masterpieces, Michelangelo's ceiling frescoes, and Giudizio Universale (Last Judgment) in the Sistine Chapel
- Tour the spiritual center of the Vatican and see Renaissance masterpieces in St. Peter's Basilica
Want an in-depth encounter like no other at the Vatican? This 3-hour guided tour will give you all the facts as you go. Skip the lines and visit the Pio Clementino Museum, Gallery of the Candelabra, Gallery of the Tapestries, Gallery of the Geographical Maps, Raphael's Rooms and the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
The Vatican Museums are a must-see in Rome, not just because of their extensive collections of art, archaeology and ethno-anthropology, all collected by the Popes over the years. They're also the site of some of the most lavishly decorated halls and galleries in the country!
Explore the best of this 5.5-hectare complex with a guide, who'll deliver all the history you can handle as you go.
See some of the Vatican Museums' best classical statuary at the Pio Clementino Museum. Marvel at the huge marble candelabra at the Gallery of the Candelabra, walk a corridor of amazing, intricate tapestries at the Gallery of the Tapestries, and over 40 16th-century topographical maps of Italy in the Gallery of the Geographical Maps.
Head to the four Raphael Rooms, which all form a suite of reception rooms in the palace, famous for their frescoes. Then, in the Sistine Chapel, see two of the world’s most famous masterpieces, Michelangelo's ceiling frescoes, and Giudizio Universale (Last Judgment).
In the mighty St. Peter's Basilica, tour the spiritual center of the Vatican and the world's largest church building. See Renaissance masterpieces and the home of Saint Peter's tomb!
When in Rome... it's a must!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the security guards at the entrance, pass the security check, and scan your ticket at the box office CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI. You will receive further information from the staff on where to meet your guide inside the Vatican Museums
- Please make sure to be at the entrance of the Vatican at least 15 minutes before your booked timeslot in order to get in on time for your guided tour!
- For reduced tickets you must bring a valid ID/student ID
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The visit to the Basilica of St. Peter may not take place during the liturgical celebrations of the Holy Father or other events of the Holy See or of the Vatican City State. If the Basilica can't be visited, the guided tour will be carried out only in the Vatican Museums (for about 3 hours). In this case the ticket purchased will not be refundable.
Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line
Michelangelo’s breathtaking frescoes and incredible artwork
Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Last Minute Tickets
Escorted entrance into two of Rome's finest buildings
Best of Rome: Vatican, Colosseum & St Peter's Basilica Pass
One easy pass for the best of Rome: Vatican, Colosseum and St. Peter's Basilica
Vatican Museums: Skip The Line + Guided Tour
A two-hour guided tour of art and history in the Vatican Museums