- See the Vatican Museums including the Sistine Chapel where Michelangelo's timeless genius is on full display
- Skip the long lines for the Vatican Museums, so you can spend that time basking in the glorious art collections of popes past and present
- 24 or 48 hours of hop-on hop-off bus privileges means you can see all the best parts of the Eternal City
This skip-the-line Vatican and Sistine Chapel ticket also includes 24 or 48 hours of hop-on and hop-off access to the double-decker red buses of City Sightseeing Rome. With free WiFi and included audio guide you'll be able to upload all your Vatican photos while you cruise the city!
This skip-the-line ticket to the Vatican Museums will allow you to avoid long waiting lines, giving you more time to explore one of the world's largest and best art collections.
From Michelangelo's incredible frescos in the Sistine Chapel to the Map Gallery, Raphael Rooms and Belvedere Courtyard, this is an absolute Roman must-see and a true embarrassment of riches.
What to do after soaking up all that eye-watering beauty? Hop aboard the red double-decker City Sightseeing bus and take in the rest of the Eternal City's highlights. From the Ancient highlights of the Colosseum and Circo Massimo to the Renaissance majesty of Piazza di Spagna and the Trevi Fountain.
- Use of the City Sightseeing Roma Hop-on Hop-off buses for 24 or 48 hours (depending on the selected ticket option)
- Audio guide on the bus
- Skip the line entrance to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Unlimited time inside the Vatican Museums
- Pick up from hotel
- Audio guide for the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Swap your smartphone voucher for paper tickets on the bus or at one of the following Visitor Centers: Musei Vaticani, Via Sebastiano Veniero 74 (09:00 - 15:00) or City Sightseeing Roma, Via della Conciliazione 4, inside the Auditorium Conciliazione (09:00 - 15:00)
- Vatican Museums: Show your paper ticket to the security guards at the entrance, then scan your ticket at the box office CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI after the security check
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus: the ticket is activated when it is first used and is then valid for 24 or 48 hours (depending on the selected ticket option)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Starting Terminals around the train station Roma Termini: Terminal A: Termini-Marsala / Via Marsala 7; Terminal B: Largo di Villa Peretti / Largo di Villa Peretti 1; Terminal C: Piazza dei Cinquecento
- Stop 2: Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop 3: Colosseo / Via di San Gregorio
- Stop 4: Circo Massimo / Piazzale Ugo la Malfa
- Stop 5: Piazza Venezia / Via di Teatro Marcello 32
- Stop 6: Vaticano / Lungotevere Tor di Nona
- Stop 7: Fontana di Trevi / Via del Tritone 179 (not on Saturday afternoon, Sunday & holidays)
- Stop 7B: Piazza di Spagna / Via Ludovisi (Only Saturday afternoon, Sunday & holidays)
- Stop 8: Piazza Barberini / Via Barberini 16