- Join a small group and follow an expert guide around the stunning galleries of the Vatican Museums, learning the incredible history of each treasure and artwork within
- See treasures from ancient Egypt and Renaissance tapestries, wander an ornate hallway full of incredible antique maps, and so much more
- Experience the jaw-dropping wonder of Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel frescoes, after the normal crowds leave – giving you space to gaze upwards in peace
Michelangelo's masterful work on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel is widely regarded as one of the finest works of painting in history – not bad, for a sculptor!
Marvel at these majestic frescoes without being eyeball-to-eyeball with selfie-snapping crowds. This guided group tour of the Vatican Museums includes exclusive private access to the Sistine Chapel. Wander the hallowed galleries of this world-class museum and get some creative inspiration from the Renaissance masters!
You'll be escorted by an expert Vatican guide who will regale you with the stories behind each priceless treasure and artistic masterpieces, as you weave your way from the Pio Clementino Museum to the Gallery of the Candelabra, the Gallery of Tapestries, the Vatican Gallery of Maps, Raffaello's Rooms, and (finally) the Sistine Chapel.
At the end of the official visit, your group will remain in the Sistine Chapel until 18:15 – giving you free reign to admire Michelangelo's breathtaking work. An optional aperitif afterward makes an ideal tonic to reflect on your three-hour culture quest.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the security guards at the Vatican entrance, pass the security check, and scan your ticket at the box office CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI. You'll receive further information from the staff on where to meet your guide
- Make sure to be at the entrance no later than 15:30, as you will need time to pass the security check and find your group!
- The group meets at 15:45. The tour starts at 16:00 and ends at 18:15
- If you booked the ticket including an aperitif you will be accompanied to the bistro La Pigna after the tour. The aperitif ends at 19:30
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line
Michelangelo’s breathtaking frescoes and incredible artwork
Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Last Minute Tickets
Escorted entrance into two of Rome's finest buildings
Best of Rome: Vatican, Colosseum & St Peter's Basilica Pass
One easy pass for the best of Rome: Vatican, Colosseum and St. Peter's Basilica
Vatican Museums & St. Peter's Basilica: Skip The Line + Guided Tour
Tour the amazing Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
Vatican Museums: Skip The Line + Guided Tour
A two-hour guided tour of art and history in the Vatican Museums