- Discover all the finest treasures of the Renaissance in the Vatican Museums, formerly the private art collection of the Pope
- Discover the amazing Sistine Chapel, home to Michelangelo's incredible frescoes, in your own time
- Get assistance with the security procedures before being escorted to the museums
Want to feel like the Pope feels when he enters the Vatican? Join your escort near the museums and get a hand with the check-in procedure. You'll be taken swiftly into the venue (past the long lines) to discover the Sistine Chapel at your own leisure!
Getting into the Vatican Museums can be confusing and stressful. This ticket turns it into a VIP experience.
Meet your knowledgeable and friendly escort close to the museums and you'll be assisted through security. Easy peasy.
Once inside, explore this mind-blowing collection of Renaissance art, and its crowning glory, the Sistine Chapel, at your own leisure.
See Michelangelo's handiwork, and along the way, Raphael's School of Athens, the Hall of Tapestries, the Map Room, and so much more.
VIP treatment at the Vatican Museums, it's no longer only for the Pope.
- Go to the Touristation office (point 1 on the map, look for the Tiqets sign at the entrance) and meet your escort there
- Show your smartphone ticket to the representative, who will then take you to the Vatican Museums and help you get inside. Make sure to be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before your booked timeslot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Last admission at 16:00
- Metro: Line A, get off at Ottaviano
- Bus: Line 40, get off at Transpontina/Conciliazione
Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line
Michelangelo’s breathtaking frescoes and incredible artwork
Best of Rome: Vatican, Colosseum & St Peter's Basilica Pass
One easy pass for the best of Rome: Vatican, Colosseum and St. Peter's Basilica
Vatican Museums & St. Peter's Basilica: Skip The Line + Guided Tour
Tour the amazing Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
Vatican Museums: Skip The Line + Guided Tour
A two-hour guided tour of art and history in the Vatican Museums
But, the room has no air condition. In the hot summer, it was so hard.