Tickets for Upgrade: Vatican Museums + Gardens, Sistine Chapel & Pontifical Villas
The best, most-packed Vatican experience we've found, with an optional lunch
- This is an upgrade, valid only for customers who purchased our 'Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line' tickets
- See the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel - before they open to the public!
- Visit three of the most storied and religious places in the world - in one day! Vatican Museums, Vatican Gardens, and Castel Gandolfo. You'll get an audio guide for all three!
Take this highly exclusive tour and make the most of the Vatican. From early morning (before opening time) access to the Vatican Museums, to touring the once-private Gardens of the Pontifical Villas in Castel Gandolfo. Opt for lunch and make the most of this super special (and limited) opportunity.
As an official partner of the Vatican, Tiqets has these ultra special tickets to get you exclusive access.
Start your special Saturday with a semi-private early morning visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, followed by an audio-guided walking tour of the Vatican Gardens.
Afterward, depart from the Vatican Train Station and take a train ride through the Italian countryside to Castel Gandolfo, a lakeside town that could be straight out of a fairy-tale.
Then hop on a shuttle to the Pontifical Villas. If you were impressed with the size of the Vatican Gardens, wait until you see the pope's 'summer house'. Get an audio-guided bus tour of the gardens, plus free time to walk and shop in this exclusive area.
Opt for the authentic Italian lunch and get an appetizer, main course and dessert, plus soft drinks all included.
Then stroll into the Apostolic Palace - the Pope's home-away-from-home, designed by legendary architect Carlo Maderno.
At the end of the day, ride the train back to Rome, where it will all begin to feel like a dream.
- 07:45: Tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel + audio guide
- 10:00: Tour of the Vatican Gardens + audio guide
- 11:00: Train from the Vatican station to Castel Gandolfo and transfer to the Pontifical Villas by shuttle
- 12:30: Visit of the Apostolic Palace
- 13:30: Tour of the Gardens of the Pontifical Villas by eco-friendly bus + audio guide
14:30: End of the tour and exit from the Gardens of the Pontifical Villas
Free time and lunch if selected
17:10: Meeting at Castel Gandolfo's train station
- 17:24: Departure from Castel Gandolfo
- 18:39: Arrival at St. Peter’s Station (Rome)
- Entrance to Vatican Museums, Vatican Gardens, Apostolic Palace, and Gardens of the Pontifical Villas
- Audio guide for the Vatican Museums, Vatican Gardens, Apostolic Palace, and Gardens of the Pontifical Villas
- Roundtrip by train from the Vatican to Castel Gandolfo
- Tour of the Gardens of the Pontifical Villas by eco-friendly transport
- Three-course meal with drinks (if selected)
- This product is an upgrade ONLY for those who purchased our 'Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line' tickets. If you bought this separately, please note that your ticket isn't valid and will be automatically canceled
- Show your new, upgraded smartphone ticket to the Vatican guards at the entrance CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI of the Vatican Museums on Viale Vaticano
- Please note that your old ticket is no longer valid
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Appetizers: alcohol-free apero; mixed fried finger food (Ascoli olives, mini supplì, potatoes croquettes); selection of cheese from local farms; selection of cold meat cuts; Porchetta DOP (traditional pork roast); mix of three seasonal vegetables; selection of Bruschettas
Main course (chosen by the chef): Amatriciana; Orecchiette with arugula and cherry tomato pesto; Strozzapreti with zucchini, pork cheek (guanciale) and roman mint; Fusilli with gricia sauce (pork cheek and Pecorino cheese) and artichoke; Saffron risotto with porcini mushrooms; Chicory risotto with speck; Ragù lasagna; Ricotta cheese and spinach crepes with cherry tomatoes and provolone cheese; Cacio e pepe spaghetti (sauce made of cheese and black pepper); Carbonara rigatoni
Dessert: seasonal fruit salad; selection of traditional sweets
Drinks: Mineral water; Red or white wine from the Castelli Romani region
This is, quite simply, the best way to see the Vatican. There's nothing like getting into the Sistine Chapel before the crowds arrive. It's an early wake-up, but sooooo worth it!
I Giardini Vaticani di mattina poi sono molto affascinanti.
Prendere il treno Ufficiale dei Musei Vaticani per Castel Gandolfo direttamente dalla Stazione del Vaticano è una cosa da fare almeno una volta nella vita.
La vera chicca è però Castel Gandolfo: un Borgo a due passi da Roma dove sembra che il tempo si sia fermato. La visita ai Giardini di Villa Barberini col Trenino ecologico è piaciuta tantissimo sia a me che ai miei figli!
Una volta finita la visita vi suggerisco di mangiare dal ristorante il Grottino: fanno delle fettuccine ai funghi spaziali!!!
Mi sento di consigliare questa esperienza a tutti i miei amici e conoscenti!