- 48-hour hop-on hop-off transport around the beautiful city of Rome
- Enjoy free WiFi and a full audio-guided tour on the bus
- Experience the architectural wonder that is St. Peter's Basilica
Rome may not have been built in a day, but you can see plenty of the city's most spectacular attractions in just 48 hours! Enjoy access to the mesmerizing St. Peter's Basilica and a 48-hour Hop-on Hop-off bus tour with one easy ticket.
Rome is home to award-winning pizza, dramatic historical sites, and stunning Renaissance architecture. See the sights faster and easier with a Hop-on Hop-off bus pass!
Your bus tour will take you all around the city, in a way that suits your itinerary. Feel like savoring the atmosphere on St. Peter's Square a while longer before moving on? No problem, just hop on the next bus when you feel like it.
Your ticket also includes entry to the architectural wonder that is St. Peter's Basilica. A UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the largest churches in the world, it's home to some of the finest Renaissance art - including Michelangelo's masterful Pietà sculpture.
When in Rome, hop on!
- Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica (entrance is free)
- Official downloadable audio guide for the Basilica in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Mandarin, and Korean
- Use of the City Sightseeing Roma Hop-on Hop-off buses for 48 hours
- Audio guide on the bus in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Russian, Mandarin, and Japanese
- Earphones for St. Peter's Basilica audio guide (bring your own or purchase them at the desk for €1 each)
- Access to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Access to the Cupola
- Guided tour
- Swap your smartphone voucher for paper tickets on the bus or at the Visitor Center City Sightseeing on Via della Conciliazione 4, inside the Auditorium Conciliazione. Available Mon-Sun, 09:00-15:00; Wed 13:00-15:00; first Sunday of the month closed. Here you'll also get the code for the audio guide inside the Basilica
- You can also swap your smartphone voucher at City Sightseeing Visitor Center Repubblica, inside Eataly, on Piazza della Repubblica 41 (09:00-15:00)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Starting Terminals around the train station Roma Termini: Terminal A: Termini-Marsala / Via Marsala 7; Terminal B: Largo di Villa Peretti / Largo di Villa Peretti 1; Terminal C: Piazza dei Cinquecento
- 2: Santa Maria Maggiore
- 3: Colosseo / Via di San Gregorio
- 4: Circo Massimo / Piazzale Ugo la Malfa
- 5: Piazza Venezia / Via di Teatro Marcello 32
- 6: Vaticano / Lungotevere Tor di Nona
- 7: Fontana di Trevi / Via del Tritone 179 (not on Saturday afternoon, Sunday & holidays)
- 7B: Piazza di Spagna / Via Ludovisi (Only Saturday afternoon, Sunday & holidays)
- 8: Piazza Barberini / Via Barberini 16
La basilique si on arrive avant 15h on rentre facilement.