- Skip the notoriously long lines to St. Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy your time at the home church of the Pope
- Free audio guide available in 10 languages
- See incredible artworks from Michelangelo, Bernini and more
Explore one of Rome's most famous and magnificent sites with skip the line access so you can bypass the notoriously long lines!
Entrance to St. Peter's Basilica is free of charge, but we will help you to skip the notoriously long lines and save up to two hours in waiting time. An official representative of the St. Peter's Basilica will meet you on St. Peter’s Square and take you to a dedicated fast track entrance line. You can follow the guide through the church, or use an official audio guide of the Basilica which will be provided, so you can go at your own pace.
The Renaissance-style St Peter's Basilica is one of the most revered shrines in Christianity, and one of the largest churches in the world. Many different master architects took turns heading up this project during its 120-year-long construction. Renaissance big shots like Donato Bramante, Michelangelo, Gian Lorenzo Bernini, and Raphael all had their turns, and each one contributed different features. It's remarkable that the result is as coherent as it is.
Highlights include the dome (the biggest in the world), Bernini's Baldacchino (the centerpiece of the church), and Michelangelo's Pietà (the only artwork he ever signed). In the crypt of the basilica you'll find the tombs of the many kings and queens, as well as popes and saints, dating from the 10th century to the present day. At a separate entrance you can also go into the nearby Vatican Caves.
With our skip the line tickets you'll meet your guide outside the security checkpoint. They will take you through a fast track entrance, from where you'll be able to explore the basilica at your own pace, with the audio guide (included). Take time to marvel in St. Peter's Basilica, the home church of the Pope, centerpiece of Catholicism, and a remarkable example of Renaissance art and architecture.
We also offer basilica tickets with access to the dome: St. Peter's Basilica & Dome: Skip The Line + Audio Guide.
Piazza San Pietro
- Official audio guide in one of the 10 available languages
- Skip the line service before the entrance of the metal detectors
- Earphones (bring your own or purchase them at the desk for €1 each).
- Entry into the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel.
Instructions for meeting your guide are in your booking email
- Shoulders and knees must be covered
- Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women
- NOTE: Failure to follow the dress code may result in being refused admission
How to use your tickets
- Find the representative at the meeting point (check out the voucher!). They'll be wearing a blue tie and holding a blue umbrella
- Show them your mobile voucher
- Don't be late! Entry to the basilica is timed, so all visitors must arrive at meeting point 15 minutes before the stated time; guests arriving late can't be accommodated, and tickets is non-refundable
- There's an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's; leave liquids and sharp items at home and carry your possessions in a lightweight bag (otherwise you may be refused entrance)
- Audio guides must be returned (at the meeting point) by 17:30
The skip line process was real with my own experiences. It really helps those travellers who have limited time to spend in deed.
We skip long line. Audio guide was very helpful.
The tickets were booked online and the tour guide assisted effortlessly getting us into the Basilica skipping the long queue. we kind of lost the tour guide but with audio guide were able to see and hear the information
Easy, quick and only a few dollars more than standing in line forever! A great investment!
Audioguide was good but I had trouble getting onto the app.
Very helpful staff
So easy to purchase tickets and meet up with company representative. Loved the skipping the line part too! With the audio guide we were able to take our time and enjoy our time at St.Peter's.
We found our contact person after much looking around for the spot we were directed to. It was very crowded that day not your fault that the security was slow. It was good after that because our contact took us right in to where we picked up our audio tour.