- Skip the notoriously long lines to St. Peter's Basilica and enjoy more time at the Pope's home church (it's one of the biggest churches in the world!)
- The free audio guide (available in 10 languages) will draw your attention to the most important aspects and explain the remarkable history of this building
- The interior contains Michelangelo's Pietá, Bernini's Baldecchino, a collection of priceless mosaics, and more
With skip the line access to St. Peter's Basilica, you can cruise past the masses in the notoriously long queues and get right to the heart of one of the most revered shrines in Christianity. See Michelangelo's Pietá, Bernini's Baldacchino, and more priceless works. Your audio guide will tell you all about the history of the area, the modern-day Vatican, and the architecture of this epic church as you wander through it, with your jaw hanging open.
Meet an official representative of the St. Peter's Basilica on St. Peter’s Square and head with them to a dedicated fast track entrance line. This sweet little bonus will save you up to two hours of waiting in a line for one of Rome's most significant sites.
The Renaissance-style St Peter's Basilica is one of largest churches in the world. Over its 120-year-long construction many top architects (including Michelangelo and Raphael) added personal flourishes. Michelangelo, for instance, added the dome - to this day the biggest in the world!
Highlights of a visit here include Bernini's Baldacchino (the centerpiece of the church), Michelangelo's Pietà (the only artwork he ever signed), and the aforementioned dome. And of course: seeing St. Peter's Square and the city of Rome from the front steps is a view you'll never forget.
We also have tickets for access to the Dome (with audio guide), the Basilica + Mosaic School, or the Basilica + Treasury Museum.
Piazza San Pietro
- Official audio guide in one of the 10 languages
- Skip the line service before the security checkpoint
- Earphones (bring your own or purchase them at the desk for €1 each)
- Entry into the Vatican and the Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter's Dome
- Basilica entrance ticket (entrance to the church is free)
Instructions for meeting your guide are in your booking email
- Shoulders and knees must be covered
- Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women
- NOTE: Failure to follow the dress code may result in being refused admission
How to use your tickets
- Go to the meeting point (as pictured on the voucher). Your representative will be wearing a blue tie and holding a blue umbrella.
- Show them your voucher
- Don't be late! Access to the Basilica is timed, so all visitors must arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the stated time; visitors arriving late can't be accommodated, and tickets are non-refundable
- There's an airport-style security check at the entrance. No liquids or sharp items are allowed. Small, lightweight bags only. (Otherwise you may be refused entrance)
- Audio guides must be returned to the meeting point by 17:30
Totally worth the minimal extra cost to save time when I have so little and so much to see.