Tickets for St. Peter's Basilica & Mosaic School Visit: VIP Entrance
See the basilica's astonishing mosaics
- Spend an enlightening day at the awe-inspiring St. Peter’s Basilica
- Explore the hidden masterpieces of the Mosaic School
- Skip the notoriously long lines to St. Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy an exclusive tour with an expert, English speaking guide
Truly experience the magnificent St. Peter’s Basilica. Discover the hidden and famous sites and see the stunning mosaics.
Skip the line to the St. Peter’s Basilica and be fascinated by the marvellous interior. Discover the most hidden and famous sites in the basilica, including Michelangelo's Pietà and Bernini's Baldacchino.
Enjoy the exclusive skip the line service to the Basilica. Step into the enormous church and listen to the fascinating stories, appreciate the beautiful interior, and don’t forget to look up to the astonishing ceilings. After the tour of the St. Peter’s Basilica, you will have the chance to explore more of the Vatican State.
The priceless artistic treasures of St. Peter’s Basilica includes not only paintings and sculptures, but also walls decorated with spectacular mosaics. Therefore, a visit to the Mosaic Studio is a worthy conclusion to your visit. This exclusive tour is unique and is a window into the world of mosaics. The visit is conducted by an expert from the Vatican School of Mosaic.
- Skip the line service before the entrance of the metal detectors
- English guided tour of the basilica
- Guided tour of the Mosaic School (Studio)
- Basilica entrance ticket (entrance to the church is free)
Standing outside St. Peter's Square, and facing the basilica, walk under the colonnade to your right-hand side. You'll pass a first barricade (with a sign for Porta di Bronzo). Carry on straight until you meet the second barrier, with a police checkpoint. You'll find a member of the Vox Mundi staff waiting for you (emergency number: +39 348 485 2868).
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Metro: Line A, stations Ottaviano - S.Pietro-Musei Vaticani or Cipro (10-minute walk).