- Spend an enlightening day at the awe-inspiring St. Peter’s Basilica
- Explore the hidden masterpieces of the Mosaic School
- Skip the notoriously long lines to St. Peter's Basilica
- Enjoy an exclusive tour with an expert, English speaking guide
Truly experience the magnificent St. Peter’s Basilica. Discover the hidden and famous sites and see the stunning mosaics.
Skip the line to the St. Peter’s Basilica and be fascinated by the marvellous interior. Discover the most hidden and famous sites in the basilica, including Michelangelo's Pietà and Bernini's Baldacchino.
Enjoy the exclusive skip the line service to the Basilica. Step into the enormous church and listen to the fascinating stories, appreciate the beautiful interior, and don’t forget to look up to the astonishing ceilings. After the tour of the St. Peter’s Basilica, you will have the chance to explore more of the Vatican State.
The priceless artistic treasures of St. Peter’s Basilica includes not only paintings and sculptures, but also walls decorated with spectacular mosaics. Therefore, a visit to the Mosaic Studio is a worthy conclusion to your visit. This exclusive tour is unique and is a window into the world of mosaics. The visit is conducted by an expert from the Vatican School of Mosaic.
Piazza San Pietro
- Skip the line service before the entrance of the metal detectors
- English guided tour of the basilica
- Guided tour of the Mosaic School (Studio)
- Basilica entrance ticket (entrance to the church is free)
- Shoulders and knees must be covered.
- Low cut or sleeveless tops or shorts are not allowed for both men and women.
- Clients that do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry to the Vatican.
Meeting Point & Admission Information
- The meeting point is (facing the basilica), under the right side colonnade of St. Peter's Square - just in the middle - by the police checkpoint.
- You must arrive at the designated meeting point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled tour time and present the ticket to the tour guide. It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure point.
Please Note: On Wednesdays, St. Peter's Basilica and Square may be closed during the morning due to the Papal Audience
- Metro Line A, Stations: Ottaviano - S.Pietro-Musei Vaticani or Cipro (10 minutes walk)