- Get entrance to the Pantheon and explore an architectural highlight of the great Roman Empire
- See it all enhanced by a special audio guide that integrates storytelling with viewing moments and interactive functions on a 2.5-inch display
- Available in several languages, this audio guide is a perfect history lesson for people of all ages and nationalities
It's not just any audio guide at the Pantheon. This one is special. Thanks to synchronization with film clips and amazing interactive storytelling, each view of this Roman marvel is explained and enhanced! It's the best way to experience this phenomenal architectural achievement.
The Pantheon is a monument so impressive that Michelangelo said "it looks more like the work of angels" when he first set eyes upon it. He also used it as his inspiration for the dome of St. Peter's Basilica.
Explore the best-preserved of all Rome's ancient buildings, and discover its details, from the funeral monuments to the open-air oculus. And see it brought to life in a whole new way with modern audio guide technology. It's a famous building, but many of the secrets it holds are not well-known. With this audio guide - and its embedded film clips - you'll get the real lowdown on 2000 years of Roman history!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Welcome Desk inside the Pantheon and receive your audio guide
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes in advance, as the venue often gets busy
- Please note that you must leave a valid ID as a deposit in order to borrow the audio guide. Photocopies and student IDs aren't accepted
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Bus: Lines 40, 60, 70, 71, 492.
A remarkable structure and incredible works of Art a beauty to behold