- Wander the beautiful, historic Palazzo Altemps and marvel at its frescoed walls and ceilings
- Enjoy stunning sculptures from the famed Boncompagni-Ludovisi, Mattei and Altemps collections
- See the unique Church of Saint Anicetus, a private chapel dedicated to one of the first popes
One of the most unique museums in Rome, Palazzo Altemps is a must if you're mad about Greek and Roman sculpture. Drift around its airy, fresco-adorned rooms and get up close to stunning Renaissance and Baroque collections.
Choose the audio guide for a history of the museum's glorious marbles, and the noble Italian families who once owned them. See famous works including the Ludovisi Throne and the Galatian Suicide, and the Church of San Anicetus, a quaint private chapel inside the museum.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office
- Please note that the ticket office closes 1 hour before closing time!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket