- Wander the beautiful, historic Palazzo Altemps and marvel at its frescoed walls and ceilings
- Enjoy stunning sculptures from the famed Boncompagni-Ludovisi, Mattei and Altemps collections
- See the unique Church of Saint Anicetus, a private chapel dedicated to one of the first popes
One of the most unique museums in Rome, Palazzo Altemps is a must if you're mad about Greek and Roman sculpture. Drift around its airy, fresco-adorned rooms and get up close to stunning Renaissance and Baroque collections.
Choose the audio guide for a history of the museum's glorious marbles, and the noble Italian families who once owned them. See famous works including the Ludovisi Throne and the Galatian Suicide, and the Church of San Anicetus, a quaint private chapel inside the museum.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office
- On the next day, you can go to the Touristation office at Piazza d'Aracoeli, 16 and show the confirmation email received with your ticket to watch the Ancient Rome multimedia video (available daily from 9:00 to 18:00)
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
You can continue the time-traveling adventure by watching a short 3D film at the meeting point after the tour. Showing what the Colosseum, Underground Rome, Pantheon, and the Circus Maximus looked like during their heyday, the film will give a real sense of the living, breathing history that is contained within these remarkable remnants of the ancient world.