Tickets for Opera: Serenades By Night
- Experience romance in the heart of Rome
- Enjoy this evening filled with Arias and love duets
- Be serenaded while seated in between the impressive Imperial Roman ruins
The best Songs and Music of the Great Italian Tradition will be performed in one of the most ancient and impressive location in Rome: Palazzo Doria Pamphilj.
You will be serenaded while surrounded by the Imperial Roman ruins and you will become one with the protagonists of the works of Verdi, Puccini, Bellini with all of their passion and emotions.
A crescendo of feelings that will bring you into the fantastic world of the most famous melodies of the Great Italian Opera and Neapolitan Songs For all of the passion of Italian music and the stunning setting of Rome join us for an unforgettable evening filled with the music of the heart.
- Mattinata (Ruggero Leoncavallo)
- E lucevan le stelle (Tosca, Giacomo Puccini)
- O mio babbino caro (Gianni Schicchi, Giacomo Puccini)
- Questa o quella per me pari sono (Rigoletto, Giuseppe Verdi)
- La Vergine degli Angeli (La forza del destino, Giuseppe Verdi)
- Ah si, ben mio (Il Trovatore, Giuseppe Verdi)
- Ah, non credea mirarti (La Sonnambula, Vincenzo Bellini)
- Quando le sere al placido ( Luisa Miller, Giuseppe Verdi)
- Batti, Batti, bel Masetto (Don Giovanni, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)
- Vesti la Giubba (I Pagliacci, Ruggero Leoncavallo)
- A’ vucchella (Francesco Paolo Tosti)
- Tu ca nun chiagne! (Ernesto De Curtis)
- O marenariello (Salvatore Gambardella)
- Brindisi (La Traviata, Giuseppe Verdi)
- Paola Alonzi, Soprano
- Palmiro Martorelli, Tenore
- Mehee Kim, Piano
- Exclusive access to the Throne Hall of the Doria Pamphilj Palace
- Concert OPERA SERENADES BY NIGHT
- Guided tour of the private apartments of Princess Doria Pamphilj (entrance fee included in your ticket, before the concert)
- Musical presentation (in English language)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.