- Experience romance in the heart of Rome
- Enjoy an evening filled with classical Arias and love-filled duets
- Be serenaded while sitting amid the impressive Imperial Roman ruins
In the mood for romance? Well, no one does 'romantic' quite like the Italians – and now you can enjoy a night of passionate opera in Palazzo Doria Pamphilj's stunning Throne Hall. Sit back and let the passion, drama, and technical skill sweep you away. A live orchestra and troupe of baritones, altos and everything in-between ensure this will be a night to remember.
Prepare to be operatically serenaded while surrounded by lavish Renaissance interiors, all gilded decor and frescoed ceilings. With a setting this impressive, you may struggle to keep your eyes on the stage!
Whether you're an opera diehard or complete newcomer, this 60-minute performance will surprise and delight, with expert performances of Verdi, Puccini, Bellini, and more that breathe new life into these classic compositions.
So relax in the environs of Palazzo Doria Pamphilj and enjoy some real Italian dolce vita!
- Exclusive access to the Throne Hall of the Doria Pamphilj Palace
- Concert OPERA SERENADES BY NIGHT
- Guided tour of the private apartments of Princess Doria Pamphilj (entrance fee included in your ticket, before the concert)
- Musical presentation (in English language)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- All buses to Corso/ss. Apostoli or to Piazza Venezia
- Tram 8 to Piazza Venezia