- Join this evening of simultaneous pleasures, listening, and tasting
- This opera and good food will give you a wonderful roman experience
- Perfect way to end your day!
After your Operatic Concert in Palazzo Doria Pamphilj, Roma Opera Omnia offers you the chance to discover even more flavors of Rome with a special dinner.
In the cozy restaurant "Zafferino", located near the "Stadio di Domiziano" and dedicated to local cuisine you will get a full sensory experience by sampling the finest food and wine that Rome has to offer. You will also enjoy the local pasta followed by a Roman main course "Abbacchio scottadito" and homemade dessert.
- First part: Aria’s and Duets from best Italian Operas (Verdi, Puccini, Bellini, Rossini).
- Second part: Neapolitan songs.
- First course: Vermicelli alla “Gricia” or Spaghetti “Cacio e pepe”
- Second course: Abbacchio scottadito con patate
- Dessert: Homemade Tiramisu
- Drinks are Not Included
- Gluten Free on request
Via del Corso, 305, 00186
- Concert OPERA SERENADES BY NIGHT
- Musical presentation (in English language)
- Guided tour of the private apartments of Princess Doria Pamphilj (entrance fee included in your ticket, before the concert)
- Traditional Roman Dinner at the typical Restaurant “Zafferino” (with transportation to the restaurant by a private minibus)
- January 2016: 19, 26
- February 2016: 2, 9, 16, 23
- March 2016: 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- April 2016: 5, 12, 19, 26
- May 2016: 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- June 2016: 7, 14, 21, 28
- July 2016: 5, 12, 19, 26
- Restaurant "Zafferino"
- Address: Via Delle Coppelle 20, 00186 Rome