- Join this evening of simultaneous pleasures, listening, and tasting
- This opera and good food will give you a wonderful roman experience
- Perfect way to end your day!
After your Operatic Concert in Palazzo Doria Pamphilj, Roma Opera Omnia offers you the chance to discover even more flavors of Rome with a special dinner.
In the cozy restaurant "Bottega Italia", located on Via Veneto 23/25 and dedicated to local cuisine, you'll get a full sensory experience by sampling the finest food and wine that Rome has to offer. You'll also enjoy the local pasta followed by a meat dish and homemade dessert.
- First part: Aria’s and Duets from best Italian Operas (Verdi, Puccini, Bellini, Rossini).
- Second part: Neapolitan songs.
- First course: Lasagna
- Second course: Polpette al sugo con patate al forno
- Dessert: Homemade gelato (ice cream)
Drinks aren't included
Gluten Free on request
- Concert OPERA SERENADES BY NIGHT
- Musical presentation (in English language)
- Guided tour of the private apartments of Princess Doria Pamphilj (entrance fee included in your ticket, before the concert)
- Traditional Roman Dinner at the typical Restaurant “Zafferino” (with transportation to the restaurant by a private minibus)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.