- Get a taste of Rome at this lovely opera and traditional Italian restaurant
- Enjoy an evening filled with music and good food
This rich musical program explores the diverse musical heritage of the 17th century. It combines voice and original instruments of the period with a presentation of the marble, sculptures, frescoes and artistic wonders that begins in the Borromini Sacristy and ends with a moving final concert in Sant’Agnese in Agone, the jewel of Roman Baroque.
After your Art and Music exploration in Sant'Agnese in Agone we offer you the opportunity to continue your experience with the tastes of Rome. Zafferino a very special Roman restaurant near the church (10 mt.) that allows you to have a full sensory experience by sampling the finest food and wine that Rome has to offer. You will enjoy the local pasta dish followed by a famous main course and homemade dessert. Music, Art and Food bring about an unforgettable evening.
- Music by: Frescobaldi, Carissimi, Monteverdi, Falconieri, Dowland, Le Cocq and others Baroque composers
- Performed live by Schola Romana Ensemble, the resident historically informed group.
- First course: Rigatoni all’amatriciana or Spaghetti alla carbonara
- Second course: Saltimbocca alla romana
- Dessert: Homemade Tiramisù
- Drinks Are not Included
- Entrance fee to the reserved Borromini’s Sacristy and main church
- Presentation of the Roman Baroque art and architecture
- Introduction to the musical program
- Baroque music concert on original instruments
- Traditional Roman Dinner at the typical "Zafferino"
- Restaurant: Zafferino
- Address: Via delle Coppele 20