- Enjoy a Baroque music concert and guided tour
- Visit the top location Sant'Agnese in Agone, a real Roman jewel
- Perfect way to end a wonderful day in Rome
In the 17th-century Baroque church in Rome named Sant'Agnese in Agone you will enjoy a guided tour and a live Baroque music concert.
This rich musical program explores the diverse musical heritage of the 17th century. It combines voice and original instruments of the period with a presentation of the marble, sculptures, frescoes and artistic wonders that begins in the Borromini Sacristy and ends with a moving final concert in Sant’Agnese in Agone, the jewel of Roman Baroque.
- Frescobaldi, Carissimi, Monteverdi, Falconieri, Dowland, Le Cocq and others Baroque composers
- Performed live by Schola Romana Ensemble, our resident historically informed group.
- Soprano, Alto, Traversa-Recorder-Dulciana-Percussions, Baroque guitar, and Art historian
- Entrance fee to the reserved Borromini’s Sacristy and main church
- Presentation in English language of the Roman Baroque art and architecture
- Introduction to the musical program
- Baroque music concert on original instruments
First, easy to use, as to the performance, fantastic!!!!, one of the highlights of our trip to Italy, anyone who gets the chance should see and hear this music in such a great venue, should....you will not regret it!