- Enjoy a Baroque music concert and guided tour
- Visit the top location Sant'Agnese in Agone, a real Roman jewel
- Perfect way to end a wonderful day in Rome
In the 17th-century Baroque church in Rome named Sant'Agnese in Agone you will enjoy a guided tour and a live Baroque music concert.
This rich musical program explores the diverse musical heritage of the 17th century. It combines voice and original instruments of the period with a presentation of the marble, sculptures, frescoes and artistic wonders that begins in the Borromini Sacristy and ends with a moving final concert in Sant’Agnese in Agone, the jewel of Roman Baroque.
- Frescobaldi, Carissimi, Monteverdi, Falconieri, Dowland, Le Cocq and others Baroque composers
- Performed live by Schola Romana Ensemble, our resident historically informed group.
- Soprano, Alto, Traversa-Recorder-Dulciana-Percussions, Baroque guitar, and Art historian
- Entrance fee to the reserved Borromini’s Sacristy and main church
- Presentation in English language of the Roman Baroque art and architecture
- Introduction to the musical program
- Baroque music concert on original instruments