- Head to this exclusive location and enjoy a sacred music concert
- Go for a romantic night out to this unique event in Rome
- Only limited places available!
The event begins with an enthralling vocal concert in which the music of the Masters of the Sistine Chapel resonate inside the Capuchins Choir, a Chapel where the friars met together to pray, reserved for our guests and continues with a tour in the Capuchins Museum that hosts the shocking Crypt with 4.000 bones of Capuchins friars and a canvas of Caravaggio.
The event ends in the specially reserved Church of Capuchins that contain masterpieces by Domenichino and Reni with the second part of the concert.
A succession of wonders will immerse us in the heart of sacred Rome, for an unforgettable experience.
- Caravaggio, Reni, Domenichino
Ensemble a Cappella
- Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bassus
Schola Romana Ensemble
- Paola Alonzi: soprano
- Micaela Parrilla: alto
- Giorgio Carducci: tenor
- Stefano Sabene: Bass and conductor
Show the ticket on your smartphone at the entrance.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket