- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel - no waiting in those lines that snake around the whole country!
- Travel for free across Rome on the air-conditioned Open Bus Vatican&Rome, which runs every 15 mins (and has WiFi!)
- See the Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls and the Mamertine Prison
Rome wasn't built in a day, but you can see a lot of it in that timeframe. This 24- or 72-hour Omnia Vatican Card will be your best Italian buddy, showing you the best places and how to skip those long Vatican Museum lines. You'll also get a hop-on hop-off bus tour around the city. When in Rome... do it right!
Get into the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel - without waiting in line. Just book a timeslot and waltz right in!
From the Map Room to the Pinacoteca, you'll get some of the finest art in all of history, including sculpture, frescoes, tapestries and more.
And the Omnia card hooks you up with travel too. All trips on the Open Bus Vatican&Rome circuit are included. Every 15 minutes one of these distinctive yellow buses pulls up, ready to whisk you off to the next key site in your itinerary. And if you're going off-piste, you get 72-hours of access to public transport (72-hour pass only). The 72-hour version also includes access to the Basilica and Cloister of St. John Lateran!
Swap your smartphone voucher for an Omnia Card at one of the following points:
- Largo Argentina ORP office: Via dei Cestari 21, 00186 (Mon - Sat 09:00 - 16:00, Sun & holidays 09:00 - 13:00)
- St. Peter's Square ORP office: Piazza Pio XII 9, 00193 (Mon - Sat 09:00 - 16:00, Sun & holidays 09:00 - 13:00)
- Lateran Complex ORP office: Basilica di Giovanni in Laterano, near the Holy Door (Mon - Sat 09:00 - 16:00, Sun & holidays 09:00 - 13:00)
- Pre-booking onsite is necessary for the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica. However, you're welcome to book a date after the expiry date of your Omnia Card
- The last timeslot is given at 14:00
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Any bus to St. Peter's Basilica.
We didn't wait more than 10 minutes at the entrance to the museum:)
Very impressive museum and structure
Have to be honest Sistine was a let down been there before and just too too many people trying to stop and look. Great day though and hop on hop off bus was fab. Great service, value for money and experience