Tickets for Omnia Card for Rome & Vatican City: Skip The Line
All the Vatican's attractions with one pass
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel - no waiting in those lines that snake around the whole country!
- Travel for free across Rome on the air-conditioned Roma Cristiana bus, which runs every 12 mins (and has WiFi!)
- Get a downloadable audio guide, a free guidebook, and a map to help you plan your Roman Holiday!
Rome wasn't built in a day, but you can see a lot of it in that timeframe. This 24- or 72-hour Omnia Vatican Card will be your best Italian buddy, showing you the best places and how to skip those long Vatican Museum lines. You'll also get an audio guide and a hop-on hop-off bus tour around the city! When in Rome... do it right!
Get into the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, without waiting in line. Just book a timeslot and waltz right in - you'll even get an audio guide!
From the Map Room to the Pinacoteca, you'll get some of the finest art in all of history, including sculpture, frescoes, tapestries and more.
And the Omnia card hooks you up with travel too. All trips on the Roma Cristiana Open Bus circuit are included. Every 12 minutes one of these distinctive yellow buses pulls up, ready to whisk you off to the next key site.
You'll also get a free handy guidebook and map so you can plan your itinerary on the go over a nice hot, strong Italian coffee - you'll need a few of them to get you through this action-packed 24 (or 72) hours.
- Skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (both cards)
- Skip-the-line access to St. Peter's Basilica with audio guide (both cards)
- Skip-the-line access to the Basilica and Cloister of St. John Lateran (72-hour card)
- Guidebook and map (both cards)
- Free use of the Roman public transport for 72 hours (72-hour card)
- 24-/72-hour Roma Cristiana hop-on hop-off bus ticket (depending on your selection)
- Live guide
Swap your smartphone voucher for an Omnia Card at one of the following points:
- Largo Argentina ORP office: Via dei Cestari 21, 00186 Roma (10:00 - 16:00)
- St. Peter's Square ORP office: Piazza Pio XII 9, 00193 Roma (09:00 - 16:00)
- Lateran Complex ORP office: Basilica di Giovanni in Laterano, Roma (09:00 - 16:00)
Pre-booking onsite is necessary for the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St Peter's Basilica. However, you're welcome to book a date after the expiry date of your Omnia Card.
Any bus to St. Peter's Basilica.