- Witness a 2,000-year-old slice of ancient Rome beneath the city streets and see the ruins of the Stadium of Domitian
- Get a dose of knowledge about famous city landmarks like the Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, and Piazza Navona
- End your tour at Piazza Venezia and see the Roman Forum lit up at night – don't forget your camera!
Did you know that the ancient Stadium of Domitian is hidden beneath Piazza Navona? It was commissioned by Emperor Domitian, of Colosseum fame, in 80 AD.
Get a glimpse of Rome as it was 2,000 years ago on this walking tour. Meet your guide in Navona Square and make your way through the bustling piazzas to see another side to the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Navona, and more. End your day with a coin toss into the Trevi and enjoy amazing views of the Roman Forum at night.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Touristation Navona
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the selected timeslot
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket