Tickets for MACRO Via Nizza - Museum of Contemporary Art
A spectacular art museum with stunning panoramic grounds
- Visit contemporary art by Italian and international artists in a former brewery
- See over 1,200 artworks produced between 1960 and today including the temp exhibition
- Get some great photos in the museum grounds!
Enter one of Rome's most important industrial buildings for a wealth of contemporary Italian and international art. Browse the panoramic gardens for photos, too! Your ticket includes entry to the temporary exhibition.
Contemporary art comes in many forms, but rarely does it come in a former brewery. The MACRO - Museum of Contemporary Art on Via Nizza is a fun place to explore for the location alone!
See over 1,200 artworks produced between 1960 and today, all by Italian and international artists in what they call "an organism in constant growth and transformation." There are changing exhibitions and events, so no visit is ever the same.
See how an ancient building combines with new urban architecture around the newest wing of the building, designed by Odile Decq. And walk the panoramic gardens with its paths and ramps for some great photo opportunities before you leave.
- Entrance to the MACRO on Via Nizza
- Entrance to all temporary exhibitions
- Entrance to the MACRO Testaccio
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the ticket office.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Line 38, get off at Nizza / V. Le Regina Margherita.