Tickets for La Traviata Opera
See Verdi's operatic masterpiece in a beautiful liberty-style Italian theater
- See Verdi's La Traviata opera in an intimate 19th-century theater, right in the heart of Rome
- Be swept away by an epic tale of two Parisian lovers, with three spectacular acts charting their doomed love affair
- Enjoy a night of dazzling performances, ornate costumes and fabulous live music in the Salone Margherita theater
Enjoy Verdi's most famous opera in an intimate Italian theater. La Traviata is the tragic tale of two doomed lovers in 19th-century Paris, torn apart by jealousy, politics, and illness. Relax in your velvet seat and enjoy a night of high-stakes drama, brought to life by a troupe of expert singers backed by the in-house orchestra.
Rome's beautiful Salone Margherita Theater was built in 1898 as a tribute to King Umberto I's beloved wife.
Its lavish interior makes the perfect setting for a night of operatic melodrama, with a special performance of Giuseppe Verdi's La Traviata.
Set in early 19th-century Paris, La Traviata tells the story of courtesan Violetta and noble-born Alfredo's tragic love affair. It features prime opera elements like romance, jealousy, disapproving parents - and tuberculosis!
This boutique theater puts on a high-quality production, so whether you're an opera aficionado or a complete newbie, expect a magical evening.
- Entrance to the opera
- Food and drinks
- Show your smartphone tickets at the entrance
- Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before the opera starts
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Metro: Line A to Spagna.
El teatro es pequeño y coqueto, el punto negativo sería el espacio entre asientos. Mido 1.70 y tenia que estar totalmente girada, porque me chocaba con el asiento delantero.