- Hear a special live jazz concert and see why Villa Celimontana has made Roman Summer Jazz famous all over the world
- Get a table by the stage and a bottle of wine or prosecco between two people
- Spend a magical evening in Celio Hill, a notable area of Rome covered in ancient houses and steeped in history
Treat your ears to the soothing sounds of the saxophone at a Jazz Concert at Villa Celimontana. Get a bottle of prosecco or wine for two and a table in a special area in front of the stage. It's VIP treatment on Rome's enchanting Celio Hill, and the perfect way to end a day of sightseeing.
You've toured the Colosseum, eaten gelato by the Trevi Fountain and walked on cobblestones for hours. Sit down, relax and unwind to the soothing sounds of the saxophone in one of Rome's most beautiful respites.
Once a vineyard, Villa Celimontana is one of Rome's prettiest and most secret public gardens. From your special table at the front of the stage, share a bottle of wine or bubbles between two, and let the talented musicians unwind your cares.
This is the very place that's made Roman Summer Jazz so famous all over the world. By the end of a Jazz Concert at Villa Celimontana, you'll see why.
- Entrance to the jazz concert
- Table near the stage
- Bottle of prosecco or wine (one bottle for 2 people)
- Food (available for purchase at the venue)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.