- Hear a special live jazz concert and see why Villa Celimontana has made Roman Summer Jazz famous all over the world
- Get a table by the stage and choose between a bottle of wine or prosecco between two people or a cocktail, a pinsa, or a hamburger
- Spend a magical evening in Celio Hill, a notable area of Rome covered in ancient houses and steeped in history
Treat your ears to the soothing sounds of the saxophone at a Jazz Concert at Villa Celimontana. Get a bottle of prosecco or wine for two and a table in a special area in front of the stage. It's VIP treatment on Rome's enchanting Celio Hill, and the perfect way to end a day of sightseeing.
You've toured the Colosseum, eaten gelato by the Trevi Fountain and walked on cobblestones for hours. Sit down, relax and unwind to the soothing sounds of the saxophone in one of Rome's most beautiful respites.
Once a vineyard, Villa Celimontana is one of Rome's prettiest and most secret public gardens. From your special table at the front of the stage, choose to share a bottle of wine or bubbles between two or to enjoy a cocktail, Roman pinsa or hamburger, and let the talented musicians unwind your cares.
This is the very place that's made Roman Summer Jazz so famous all over the world. By the end of a Jazz Concert at Villa Celimontana, you'll see why.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- 1: Lino Patruno Jazz Show
- 2: Emanuele Urso “The King of Swing” Orchestra
- 3: Mei & Bixie Big Band - Jazz
- 4: Hot Stompers – Swing
- 5: Celimontango
- 6: Swing Swing Swing – Happy Feet Swingin’Band
- 7: Claudia Marss Progetto Raizes
- 8: 21:00 & 22:00: Rock’n’roll of the 50th
- 9: Emanuele Urso “The King of Swing” Orchestra
- 10: Maurizio Giammarco Trad with Trap – Jazz
- 11: Marcello Rosa & Filippo La Porta Parole Sincopate – Jazz
- 12: Celimontango Las Maripositas
- 13: Swing Swing Swing – Paola Ronci & The Reefermen
- 14: Noreda Graves Band Butterfly Tour – Soul
- 15: Dado Moroni & Max Ionata Two for Stevie – Jazz
- 16: Emanuele Urso “The King of Swing” Orchestra
- 17: Marco Guidilotti & Nicola Stilo Immortal Soundtrack of Ennio Morricone
- 18: Roman Classic Jazz Heritage of Michele Pavese
- 19: Celimontango
- 20: Swing Swing Swing – Swingin’Fat Cats
- 21: Tribute to Fred Buscaglione with Stefano Abitante e Adriano Urso trio – Swing