- Roam around Rome all you like with this Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket, valid 24, 42 or 72 hours from its first use
- Get a free map, an audio guide, and free Wifi on board
- Hop on and off near the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Trevi fountain, Venice square and more!
From the Colosseum to the best pizza restaurant in town, the best way to ensure you pack in the best of Rome is with the City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off bus pass. Cover all your transport needs on a comfy and cool bus with full audio guide to the sights of ancient Rome. See the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and more!
When Rome was founded in 753 BC by Romulus, he didn't think to invent the Hop-on Hop-off bus, but luckily, years later, someone else did. Perhaps the traffic wasn't so bad in the 700 BCs?
Soak up all the Roman myths, legends, architecture and food you like in your own time. Your pass is valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours from the moment of its first use.
Hop on and off at top Rome sights like the Roman Forum, the Colosseum, St. Peter's and Santa Maria Maggiore, the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, Palatine Hill, and more!
Your bus has a full audio guide to the sights, friendly staff who can point out the best pizza places, and free WiFi. Get on board - literally.
- Hop-on Hop-off tickets
- Paper route map
- Free WiFi on board
- Free App "Sightseeing Experience", including City Walking Tour and real-time bus tracker
Show your smartphone ticket on board each City Sightseeing Bus and hop on and off as often as you like.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Starting Terminals around the train station Roma Termini: Terminal A: Termini-Marsala / Via Marsala 7; Terminal B: Largo di Villa Peretti / Largo di Villa Peretti 1; Terminal C: Piazza dei Cinquecento
- Stop 2: Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop 3: Colosseo / Via di San Gregorio
- Stop 4: Circo Massimo / Piazzale Ugo la Malfa
- Stop 5: Piazza Venezia / Via di Teatro Marcello 32
- Stop 6: Vaticano / Lungotevere Tor di Nona
- Stop 7: Fontana di Trevi / Via del Tritone 179 (not on Saturday afternoon, Sunday & holidays)
- Stop 7B: Piazza di Spagna / Via Ludovisi (Saturday afternoon, Sunday & holidays)
- Stop 8: Piazza Barberini / Via Barberini 16