- Roam around Rome all you like with this Hop-on Hop-off bus ticket, valid 1 day or 24, 42 or 72 hours from its first use
- Get a free map, an audio guide, and free Wifi on board
- Hop on and off near the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, Trevi fountain, Venice square and more!
From the Colosseum to the best pizza restaurant in town, the best way to ensure you pack in the best of Rome is with the City Sightseeing Hop-on Hop-off bus pass. Cover all your transport needs on a comfy and cool bus with full audio guide to the sights of ancient Rome. See the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and more!
When Rome was founded in 753 BC by Romulus, he didn't think to invent the Hop-on Hop-off bus, but luckily, years later, someone else did. Perhaps the traffic wasn't so bad in the 700 BCs?
Soak up all the Roman myths, legends, architecture and food you like in your own time. Your pass is valid for 1 day or 24, 48 or 72 hours from the moment of its first use.
Hop on and off at top Rome sights like the Roman Forum, the Colosseum, St. Peter's and Santa Maria Maggiore, the Vatican, Sistine Chapel, Palatine Hill, and more!
Your bus has a full audio guide to the sights, friendly staff who can point out the best pizza places, and free WiFi. Get on board - literally.
Show your smartphone ticket on board each City Sightseeing Bus and hop on and off as often as you like.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Starting Terminals around the train station Roma Termini: Terminal A: Termini-Marsala / Via Marsala 7 Terminal B: Largo di Villa Peretti / Largo di Villa Peretti 1 Terminal C: Piazza dei Cinquecento
- Stop 2: Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop 3: Colosseo / Via di San Gregorio
- Stop 4: Circo Massimo / Piazzale Ugo la Malfa
- Stop 5: Piazza Venezia / Via di Teatro Marcello 32
- Stop 6: Vaticano / Lungotevere Tor di Nona
- Stop 7: Piazza di Spagna / Via Ludovisi (in front of house number 47)
- Stop 8: Piazza Barberini / Via Barberini 16
Domitilla Catacombs: Guided Tour + Shuttle Bus + Hop-on Hop-off 48H
Explore the largest catacombs in the city with a guide and get 48-hour transport
Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line + Hop-on Hop-off Bus
Get skip-the-line access to the Vatican plus 24 or 48 hours of city sightseeing
Colosseum + Vatican Museums: Skip The Line + Hop-on Hop-off Bus 48H
Get right in to see the Eternal City's top highlights - with no transport hassle
Shuttle Bus Between Civitavecchia and Rome
Reach Rome's center in one hour on a comfortable bus