- Digital commentary on the air-conditioned buses comes in nine different languages, so you’ll always be prepared for each site you visit
- Get a 24-, 48-, or 72-hour ticket, so you can have unlimited usage of the Big Bus service for up to three days. Big Bus runs two routes - the red one runs from Monday to Saturday afternoon, when the blue one takes its place
- Ticket includes a twice-daily one-hour walking tour of some of Rome's finest piazzas and fountains. Tour leaves from Big Bus Stop N7 Trevi Fountain
There's so much to see in the Eternal City, and this tour puts you in the passenger seat, so you can see all of the highlights - including the Colosseum, Pantheon, and St. Peter’s Basilica. You'll love the convenience of the air-conditioned hop-on, hop-off bus tour - so you have the luxury of deciding how much time you want to spend at each individual location. Plus, by removing the stress of trying to conquer the city's public transport, you'll have more energy to explore your favorite sites.
Rome has so many stunning sites that it can be hard to manage them all. But this hop-on hop-off tour takes you everywhere you want to go. Plus, the audio guide (available in nine languages) will give you plenty of context so you'll increase your understanding and appreciation of Rome's marvels. And, there's even an included walking tour (twice daily, from the Trevi Fountain stop), so you get a guided tour of some of Baroque Rome's finest sights.
You’ll find out all about the emperors and the baying crowds who made the Colosseum such a unique, thrilling, and terrifying place in ancient times. Then you can hop off and visit the building itself. After exploring this mighty ruin at your own pace, you can hop right back on your Big Bus coach, and it's on to the next stop!
Other stops include the nearby Circus Maximus - where 250,000 people would gather to watch the high-speed chariot races, and the historical center, with famous monuments such as the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, and the wondrous Pantheon.
If you’ve still got energy – or even better, an extra day or two – Big Bus will also take you across the Tiber to visit the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica.
The old saying goes that "Rome wasn’t built in a day". You’ll quickly discover that seeing Rome in a day is also a tall order. But with Big Bus Tours, you’ll see and learn much more than you ever thought was possible. Plus you can also grab 24-, 48-, and 72-hour passes, giving you extra time to roam the city.
Piazza dei Cinquecento
- Get in and out of the bus as many time as you want - yes, it's unlimited! - to explore Rome
- Show your mobile ticket on board each Big Bus
- You have unlimited rides during the validity of the ticket, so you can hop-on and hop-off as often as you like
- First bus leaves at 09:00 from Termini Station, last stop 19:00. Busses leave every 10 to 20 minutes.
- Metro Line A, Station: St. Peter (5 minutes walk from the station).
The stops are too long. It would be great if the trips ran both ways!
It would be nice to have another route, and more stops at more locations. The workers and buses were good. The buses were on time.
Very nice!!! Wonderful sightseeing :) Love Rome.
It was great and enjoyable, I will recommend this to my friends!!!!!!
Super formule ..... Sans contrainte .....
Tres facile pour visiter les sites
Sans problèmes et tres facile pour visiter
très bien !
Recomendable, muy bonito y el servicio fue genial.