Tickets for Hop-on Hop-off Bus and Boat Rome: 24-Hour
Save time, money and hassle with this one ticket
- Save time, money and effort with this 24-hour combination ticket. This applies not only to the bus, it also includes the hop-on hop-off boat service!
- Once you're bobbing across the water on the way to the next point of interest, you escape the urban hustle and bustle. A tranquil moment in your busy schedule!
- The boat takes you to places the bus doesn't go, so you will see even more of the city. Of course, the audio guide tells you everything about the area. A day packed with answers to questions you always wanted to ask!
Rome is a sprawling, cosmopolitan city with thousands of years' worth of art, architecture and culture on display. Fortunately, this combination ticket will get you access to a hop-on, hop-off bus and boat, helping you to see the main highlights within 24 hours. Colosseum, Vatican, Trevi Fountain, plus all the rest; Rome may not have been built in a day, but with this ticket, you’ll be able to see it all (or at least most of it) in one.
The Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps and Pantheon. The Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Piazza Navona. So many iconic places, to see, but you'll also want to spend some time wandering the streets on your own, and having an aperitivo or pizza al taglio (pizza by the slice). With this ticket, you can do it all.
Just head to Isola Tiberina (between Rome proper and the Trastevere neighborhood), and swap your mobile voucher for a paper ticket.
Then hop a boat and cruise the Tiber, switch over to a hop-on, hop-off bus, and cruise the streets. Repeat until you've seen all the best of the The Eternal City.
- 24 hours ticket for both hop-on hop-off boat and open bus
- Multi-language audioguide on board of both bus and boat
- First, head to the boat on the Isola Tiberina pier and trade your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket
- After you picked up your paper ticket, you're free to enjoy the rest of the day the way you want it!
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Getting There (Isola Tiberina)
- Metro: B, stop Circo Massimo
- Tram: 8, stop Piazza Venezia
- Bus: H, stop Piazza Monte Savello (closest by)
- Car: Payment parks on Lungotevere degli Anguillara