- Learn the ways of the gladiator in this special training experience that's as educational as it is thrilling
- Dress up in traditional tunic and hone your sword skills in a variety of fun games, then fight for your life in the final gladiatorial tournament
- Discover the fascinating history behind these iconic warriors in the included Gladiator School Museum
Step into the leather sandals of a Roman gladiator and prepare for 2 hours of riotous fun, as you're schooled in the ways of ancient Rome's prized pugilists. Sword in hand, you'll learn all about the history and techniques of gladiatorial combat, before putting your skills to the test in a swashbuckling test of swordsmanship that'll have the crowds screaming for more. Are you not entertained? You soon will be!
Don a traditional tunic and draw your (wooden) sword, as your grizzled instructor teaches you the ways of the gladiator. You'll get to practice your weapon skills and nimble footwork in a variety of fun games and exercises before going sword-to-sword in the final tournament.
Life wasn't easy for the gladiators, what with the low wages, aggressive colleagues, and the constant threat of stabbings. Luckily, Rome's own Gladiator School lets you experience the highlights (cool outfits, thrilling combat, eternal glory) without any of the downsides. Travel back to the height of the Roman Empire for 2 hours of rough-and-tumble fun, just a short distance from the real Colosseum.
Winner takes all.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Bus: Lines 118 & 218 to Appia Antica/Travicella