- Step inside the Museum of the Roman Legionary for an informative guided visit
- Enjoy a night of gladiatorial fun including fights, ancient dances, photo ops with weapons and more at the amazing Gruppo Storico Romano
- Be wowed by dancers, gladiators, legionnaires and vestal virgins and then sample food and drinks made according to actual Roman recipes
You can't get more Roman than a gladiator show, just 2.5km from the Colosseum itself! Get a guided visit of the Gladiator School Museum, then see a gladiatorial spectacular including fights, ancient dances, photo ops with weapons and more!
Gruppo Storico Romano promises an atmosphere that will whisk you back to the days when real weapons and armor were not just permitted in stadiums - they were encouraged. You can even take photos clad in the authentic-looking gear.
But first up, head to the Museum of the Roman Legionary as you get a guided tour. Learn the history of Rome's original gladiators, then watch the battles. In the showstopping spectacular it's bloodthirsty action, set to amazing lights and music (something the original Romans didn't have!). Afterward, you'll sample food and drinks made from actual Roman recipes.
It's a night out in Rome that'll make any self-respecting Gladiator fan back home jealous - because you will be entertained!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Bus: Lines 118 & 218 to Appia Antica/Travicella