- Going through the various sectors of the exhibition is like visiting the best parts of many ancient history museums
- See the masks, helmets, armor, and weapons, used by gladiators and military of ancient times
- The exhibits cover 6th century BC all the way through to 4th century AD - so the high period of the Roman Empire
Rome's Gladiator Museum is not far from the Colosseum itself and is a place to get up and close to the armor and weaponry made famous by these fighting men (and women).
Get to know the masks, helmets, armor, and weapons, used by gladiators and military of ancient times. You'll also have the chance to learn about how they made and maintained the tools of their trade, at this centrally located museum.
If you don't end up having a mock sword fight at the end, you probably didn't do it right.
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance and head straight in.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Bus: Take lines 70 or 64 and get off at Senato Stop + 2-minutes walk.