Tickets for Galleria Corsini
Browse a selection of 17th and 18th-century masterpieces
- Browse an extensive collection of 17th- and 18th-century paintings by Italian masters and the likes of Beato Angelico, Andrea del Sarto, Rubens, Caravaggio, Van Dyck and more
- See the Coppa Corsini, a cherished silver kantharos dating back to the 1st century BC
- Learn the story behind highlights like Caravaggio's Saint John the Baptist and Guido Reni's strange Salome with the Head of John the Baptist
Tick off the Colosseum and Trevi Fountain and head to Galleria Corsini in front of Rome's botanical gardens. Learn about highlights such as Caravaggio's Saint John the Baptist and Guido Reni's Salome with the Head of John the Baptist, and see a selection of 17th and 18th-century masterpieces.
Much of the collection in the Palazzo Corsini was donated in the 1800s by the Corsini family and you'll find them smiling serenely from self-portraits, along with works by Beato Angelico, Andrea del Sarto, Rubens, Caravaggio, Van Dyck and more.
At Galleria Corsini, take a stroll through the only example of a fully intact 18th-century Roman picture gallery, and browse the masterpieces of 17th and 18th-century Italian artists.
Palazzo Corsini also boasts rows of beautifully bound books in the library - an art and literature lover's dream.
- Entrance to Corsini Gallery
- Entrance to Barberini Palace
- Guided tour
- Audio guide (available on site for an extra fee)
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket office and collect your paper ticket. You'll also get your ticket for Palazzo Barberini.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: Lines 23, 280 or N11 to LGT Farnesina