- Get from Fiumicino Airport to Rome city center (or vice versa) in total comfort
- Cheaper than a taxi or car rental, and more comfortable and convenient than a train
- Frequent departures means no waiting around, and there's onboard WiFi!
Cheaper than a speeding taxi! More convenient than a locomotive! Able to leap the rush hour traffic in a single bound! Yes, it's the Fiumicino Airport Shuttle Bus - the stress-free way to get from Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport to the center of Rome.
Making your way through one of Europe's busiest airports is enough hassle for one day, so make sure your city break in the Italian capital gets off to the perfect start, or ends in style, with a ticket for this super comfy coach transfer.
Wave goodbye to the grumpy rush hour traffic and sail into the center of Rome in total comfort, aboard the Fiumicino Airport Shuttle Bus.
No need to hire a car to battle through the notorious Roman traffic - leave it to the professionals and put your feet up instead.
With tickets available going both ways, it's the cheapest, most comfortable and convenient way to begin or end your stay in Rome. So plan ahead and grab this ticket - you'll thank yourself later.
- Show your smartphone voucher directly at one of the bus stops. You will receive a regular ticket, one way or return, depending on your choice
- For the return journey you must be at the bus stop at least 15 minutes before the preferred departure time to check in and validate your ticket with the staff
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Bus stops and frequency:
- Fiumicino Airport (Terminal T3 - Stallo 12), one bus each 30-40 minutes from 07:15 to 00:40
- Aurelia (Circonvallazione Aurelia 19), one bus each 30-40 minutes from 05:15 to 21:00
- Vatican (Via Crescenzio 28), one bus each 30-40 minutes from 05:00 to 20:45
- Roma Termini Station (Via Marsala 5), one bus each 30-40 minutes from 04:45 to 20.30
Departure times are approximate and may vary due to traffic conditions.