- Let your kids explore and have fun at Explora!
- Discover the only kids’ museum in the heart of Rome
- Let your kids share the joy of playing together
- Enjoy the most popular games of Explora: not only for kids!
Explora: il Museo dei Bambini di Roma, is a hands-on interactive experience for kids, who may have some extra energy to burn after days of gelato and Renaissance art. The museum consists of a huge covered space dedicated to games and educational workshops, where under-12s can spend a couple of hours exploring animals, food, computers and more.
The most amazing attraction of Explora is the real simulation of how a city works, with the ability to perform odd jobs, be paid (virtual currency, of course!) and reinvest earnings in the reproduction of a supermarket, for gasoline and so on, all washed down with sections dedicated to plumbing, recycling and everything that can combine science and research to civil life.
A trip through the museum is set up in four sections, where young visitors are invited to experiment along the way, under the watchful eyes of the museum's guides. The museum's goals are to promote learning and understanding through activities, games and socialization.
The result is two hours of real fun for smart kids and their parents!
Via Flaminia, 80/86, 00196
- Entrance ticket to the Explora Kids’ Museum (1 hour 45 mins)
January - July & September - December
- 1st tour of the day: 10:00 – 11:45
- 2nd tour of the day: 12:00 – 13:45
- 3rd tour of the day: 15:00 – 16:45
- 4th tour of the day: 17:00 – 18:45
- December 24th and 31st: 3 tours a day at 10:00, 12:00 and 15:00
- 1st tour of the day: 12:00 – 13:45
- 2nd tour of the day: 15:00 – 16:45
- 3rd tour of the day: 17:00 – 18:45
- Metro Line A, Stations: Piazza del Popolo (take via Flaminia 5 minutes walk).
- There will be no charge for children under 1 year of age. Please provide proof of age (ID Card required).
- You must arrive at the Explora Museum 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time slot booked and present your tickets (on your smartphone) to the ticket office.