Tickets for Exclusive Night Tour of Rome
This atmospheric evening tour puts the 'Roma' in 'Romance'
- Sip an aperitif as the evening gathers in beautiful Rome
- Hop aboard an open-top tour bus for a spectacular nighttime tour to see the Colosseum, Piazza del Popolo and more
- Wine and dine after the tour in Zodiac Restaurant, and enjoy some real Italian cuisine
Ratchet up the romance, and take in Rome by twilight with an atmospheric night tour of Italy's historic capital. An open-top tour bus will spirit you around the streetlit city, to see each of its world-famous landmarks glow in the warm evening air.
As the sun settles behind the Roman skyline, get the romance started and soak in the evening ambiance with an aperitif at Eataly restaurant.
Once your heartstrings are sufficiently warmed up, step aboard an airy open-top bus for a sightseeing tour with a romantic twist.
People-watch as bustling crowds of tourists and locals mingle and enjoy the buzzing scene around Piazza del Popolo, take in the towering majesty of the Colosseum lit up partially against the dark sky.
After the magical tour has come to an end, enjoy a classically Italian dinner at Zodiac Restaurant, and let the sparks fly!
- Panoramic tour of Rome by night aboard a bus with telescopic sliding glass roof
- Welcome drink and appetizer at Eataly (Piazza della Repubblica, 41) including a welcome drink, pizza, stuffed focaccia, snacks, water
- Buffet dinner at the restaurant Zodiac with top view of the city including pasta with fresh tomatoes, mozzarella and basil, various kinds of fritters, pies, water, prosecco
- Complimentary booklet Roma
- Assistance on board
Meet the City Sightseeing staff in front of the restaurant Eataly and show them the voucher to start your evening with an aperitif.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1) Meeting point at Eataly with aperitifs
- 2) Santissima Trinità dei Monti - with an exclusive view on the Spanish steps
- 3) Pincian Hill - with an exclusive view on Piazza del Popolo
- 4) Lo Zodiaco restaurant for a dinner buffet and fantastic views of Rome by night from above
- 5) Janiculum Hill - with an exclusive view of Rome
- 6) Acqua Paola fountain
- 7) Aventine Hill - with an exclusive view on the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, and the Palatine Hill
- 8) Back to the meeting point at Piazza della Repubblica 41