Tickets for Domitilla Catacombs: Guided Tour + Shuttle Bus + Hop-on Hop-off 48H
Explore the largest catacombs in the city with a guide and get 48-hour transport
- Learn all about early Christian communities from your guide at the Catacombs of Domitilla - the site of 150,000 burials
- See an amazing sunken church and a 2nd-century fresco of the Last Supper
- Get transport on the Shuttle Bus and the Hop-on Hop-off bus around Rome for 48 hours. See the Vatican, Trevi Fountain and more
Get deep below the streets of Rome on a guided tour through the largest catacombs in the city. Take the Shuttle Bus and explore the Domitilla Catacombs with a knowledgeable and entertaining guide plus get 48 hours of Hop-on Hop-off Bus transport around Rome!
Explore the Catacombs of Domitilla, where 17 kms of dark tunnels and corridors make way for a total of 150,000 burials, a spooky semi-subterranean basilica, and even a 2nd-century fresco of the Last Supper.
Be regaled by stories of early Christian communities from your expert guide. Find out about their relentless faith in eternal life, and admire centuries of symbolic decoration, from stone fragments to even more fabulous frescoes.
This ticket also gets you access to the Shuttle Bus to the Catacombs and the Hop-on Hop-off Bus around Rome for 48 hours!
- Access to the City Sightseeing Roma Hop-on Hop-off buses for 48 hours
- Audio guide on the bus in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese
- Shuttle bus to the Catacombs of Domitilla
- Entrance to the Catacombs of Domitilla
- Guided tour of the Catacombs of Domitilla in English, Italian, French, Spanish, or German, upon request, in Portuguese and Polish
- Audio guide in the Catacombs in Russian, Greek, Croatian, Korean, Japanese, if needed
- Entrance to the Catacomb Museum (free)
- Pickup from the hotel
- Swap your smartphone voucher for the paper tickets on the Hop-on Hop-off bus or at one of the following Visitor Centers: Musei Vaticani, Via Sebastiano Veniero 74, open 09:00 - 15:00 or City Sightseeing Roma, Via della Conciliazione 4, inside the Auditorium Conciliazione, open 09:00 - 15:00
- Catacombs: You can visit the Catacombs on the day for which you booked your tickets or on the day after. Show your paper ticket to the driver of the shuttle bus. After arriving, you can join the next available tour
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Catacombs Shuttle Bus
- Stops: Terminal B-Largo di Villa Peretti (9:15, 10:40, 15:00), Colosseum, Via di San Gregorio (9:30, 10:55, 15:15), Circus Maximus, Piazzale Ugo la Malfa (9:40, 11:05, 15:25), Domitilla
- Return: 11:30, 12:55, 16:50
Hop-on Hop-off Bus
- The ticket is activated at first use. Valid for 48H
- Line A every 10 min, lines B & C every 30 min. 1 loop takes 100 min
- Starting Terminals around train station Roma Termini: Terminal A: Termini-Marsala / Via Marsala 7; Terminal B: Largo di Villa Peretti / Largo di Villa Peretti 1; Terminal C: Piazza dei Cinquecento
- 2: Santa Maria Maggiore
- 3: Colosseo/Via di San Gregorio
- 4: Circo Massimo/Piazzale Ugo la Malfa
- 5: Piazza Venezia/Via di Teatro Marcello 32
- 6: Vaticano/Lungotevere Tor di Nona
- 7: Fontana di Trevi/Via del Tritone 179 (not on Sat afternoon, Sun & holidays)
- 7B: Piazza di Spagna/Via Ludovisi (only Sat afternoon, Sun & holidays)
- 8: Piazza Barberini/Via Barberini 16