- Make getting around the city of Rome super easy with the Hop-on Hop-off Bus, valid for 48 hours. Line A departs every 10 minutes, lines B&C every 30 minutes
- Get into the Colosseum, the world's biggest amphitheater, and access the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill the next day
- Skip the line to the Vatican Museums - a stronghold of artistic treasures so vast that it's not one museum but many (hence the plural)!
Swap your voucher for three paper tickets, one for the Hop-on Hop-off Bus, one for the Vatican and one for the Colosseum, and you're good to explore these hot Roman highlights! See them both in one day, or use them over two consecutive days. Easy!
The handy Hop-on Hop-off Bus stops at numerous useful points around the city, so making your way to the Colosseum is easy. Once you activate your ticket with the first 'hop', it's valid for 48 hours.
See the world's biggest amphitheatre, and one of the most impressive Roman architecture and engineering works at your own pace - just get your timeslot at the Colosseum gate, then skip the line. You can also enter the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with this ticket!
The ticket for the Vatican Museums allows you to choose your visit time. Once inside the home of the Pope, allow the mesmerization process to begin. It's a real embarrassment of riches, culminating with a visit to the Sistine Chapel and the chance to see what many say is the finest work of art ever created!
Molto, molto bene!
- Go to the Colosseum Visitor Center (opens at 09:30), reserve your entrance timeslot for the Colosseum for the same day after 14:00 and get your paper tickets for the Hop-on Hop-off bus & the Vatican Museums. We highly recommend doing so before 13:00
- Colosseum: Show your paper ticket at the Individuals Entrance Gate
- You can visit the Vatican Museums, the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill on the selected day or the day after
- Vatican Museums: Show your paper ticket at the box office CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI
- Hop-on Hop-off: You activate the ticket with the first use, then it's valid for 48 hours; line A departs every 10 minutes, lines B and C every 30 minutes
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Starting Terminals around the train station Roma Termini: Terminal A: Termini-Marsala / Via Marsala 7; Terminal B: Largo di Villa Peretti / Largo di Villa Peretti 1; Terminal C: Piazza dei Cinquecento
- Stop 2: Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop 3: Colosseo / Via di San Gregorio
- Stop 4: Circo Massimo / Piazzale Ugo la Malfa
- Stop 5: Piazza Venezia / Via di Teatro Marcello 32
- Stop 6: Vaticano / Lungotevere Tor di Nona
- Stop 7: Fontana di Trevi / Via del Tritone 179 (not on Saturday afternoon, Sunday & holidays)
- Stop 7B: Piazza di Spagna / Via Ludovisi (Only Saturday afternoon, Sunday & holidays)
- Stop 8: Piazza Barberini / Via Barberini 16
Domitilla Catacombs: Guided Tour + Shuttle Bus + Hop-on Hop-off 48H
Explore the largest catacombs in the city with a guide and get 48-hour transport
Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line + Hop-on Hop-off Bus
Get skip-the-line access to the Vatican plus 24 or 48 hours of city sightseeing