Tickets for Colosseum + Vatican Museums: Skip The Line + Hop-on Hop-off Bus 48H
Get right in to see the Eternal City's top highlights - with no transport hassle
- Make getting around the city of Rome super easy with the Hop-on Hop-off Bus, valid for 48 hours. Line A departs every 10 minutes, lines B&C every 30 minutes
- Get into the Colosseum, the world's biggest amphitheater, and access the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill the next day
- Skip the line to the Vatican Museums - a stronghold of artistic treasures so vast that it's not one museum but many (hence the plural)!
Swap your voucher for three paper tickets, one for the Hop-on Hop-off Bus, one for the Vatican and one for the Colosseum, and you're good to explore these hot Roman highlights! See them both in one day, or use them over two consecutive days. Easy!
The handy Hop-on Hop-off Bus stops at numerous useful points around the city, so making your way to the Colosseum is easy. Once you activate your ticket with the first 'hop', it's valid for 48 hours.
See the world's biggest amphitheatre, and one of the most impressive Roman architecture and engineering works at your own pace - just get your timeslot at the Colosseum gate, then skip the line. You can also enter the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill with this ticket!
The ticket for the Vatican Museums allows you to choose your visit time. Once inside the home of the Pope, allow the mesmerization process to begin. It's a real embarrassment of riches, culminating with a visit to the Sistine Chapel and the chance to see what many say is the finest work of art ever created!
Molto, molto bene!
- Use of the City Sightseeing Roma Hop-on Hop-off buses for 48 hours
- Audio guide on the bus
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel
- Entrance to Colosseum
- Entrance to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Unlimited time inside the Vatican Museums
- Pick up from hotel
- Audio guide for the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Guided tour of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Audio guide for Colosseum, Roman Forum or Palatine Hill
- Guided tour of Colosseum, Roman Forum or Palatine Hill
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket on the bus or at one of the following Visitor Centers: Musei Vaticani, Via Sebastiano Veniero 74 (open 09:00-15:00) or City Sightseeing Roma, Via della Conciliazione 4, inside the Auditorium Conciliazione (09:00-15:00)
- Vatican Museums: Show your paper ticket to the security guards at the entrance, then at the box office CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI
- Colosseum: Go to the ticket office and ask for the next available timeslot, starting from 14:00
- Hop-on Hop-off: You activate the ticket with the first use, then it's valid for 48 hours; line A departs every 10 minutes, lines B and C every 30 minutes
- Reduced tickets: ID must be shown
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Starting Terminals around the train station Roma Termini: Terminal A: Termini-Marsala / Via Marsala 7; Terminal B: Largo di Villa Peretti / Largo di Villa Peretti 1; Terminal C: Piazza dei Cinquecento
- Stop 2: Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop 3: Colosseo / Via di San Gregorio
- Stop 4: Circo Massimo / Piazzale Ugo la Malfa
- Stop 5: Piazza Venezia / Via di Teatro Marcello 32
- Stop 6: Vaticano / Lungotevere Tor di Nona
- Stop 7: Fontana di Trevi / Via del Tritone 179 (not on Saturday afternoon, Sunday & holidays)
- Stop 7B: Piazza di Spagna / Via Ludovisi (Only Saturday afternoon, Sunday & holidays)
- Stop 8: Piazza Barberini / Via Barberini 16