- Get underground and see the inner workings of the Colosseum on a tour that takes you into areas normally off-limits to the public
- See the dungeons where gladiators and exotic wild animals psyched themselves up before entering the arena, and admire the 2000-year-old engineering which hoisted combatants into the arena
- Admire the views from the second floor and follow your expert guide for an in-depth tour of the Colosseum
Sure, you might think you know the Colosseum, but there's a lot more to this iconic arena than what's normally seen by the public. This exclusive tour takes you deep underground for a 'behind-the-scenes' look into the Colosseum's inner workings before checking out the second floor and exploring the arena proper – it's a savagely good time.
Built in 72-80 C.E., Rome's Colosseum is still a marvel of architecture and engineering some two thousand years later.
Of course, it's most famous for the blood-soaked bouts of combat that took place on its sandy floor, but there was some real technical wizardry going on underground that made all the carnage possible.
You'll get to see the remnants of ingenious pulley and winch systems that hoisted gladiators, wild animals, and other combatants into the arena. You can even stand in the dungeons where gladiators were held before being thrust into the action.
Back topside, you'll get to enjoy the views before your knowledgeable guide helps you uncover more Roman secrets with a full tour of the Colosseum.
"Are you not entertained?" By the end of this, you'll be informed, inspired and entertained.
- Meet the Tiqets representative, who'll be wearing a Tiqets top or holding a Tiqets flag, at the meeting point, in front of the metro station 'Colosseo' near the green kiosk
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked timeslot, latecomers won't be waited for
- After your Colosseum visit, the Tiqets representative will guide you to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Please note that all three venues must be visited on the same day
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Colosseum: Skip The Line + Arena Floor Access & Roman Forum
Get the only ticket that gives you access to the Colosseum arena floor
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Last Minute Tickets
Priority entrance to three Roman wonders – it's one unforgettable day!
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill + Colosseum Video Guide
The best way to immerse yourself in the incredible history of Ancient Rome
Colosseum Underground: Night Tour
A unique chance to see Rome's greatest architectural attraction at night!
Mamertine Prison + Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Explore the ancient prison of St. Peter, the Colosseum and Roman Forum
Colosseum Underground: Night Tour + Skip The Line
Enjoy an atmospheric twilight odyssey of Rome, without the daytime tourists
Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Tour in English & Spanish
Skip the line with an immersive journey through the heart of ancient Rome