Tickets for Colosseum Underground By Night: VIP Experience
A VIP experience of Rome's greatest architectural attraction
- Enter the Colosseum at night with a guide and get special access to the areas usually shut off to the public
- Head to the Colosseum's underground area, learn the history from your guide and soak it all up in the eerie silence
- Feel like a VIP thanks to all that extra space in Rome's busiest attraction!
Get inside the Colosseum when it's shut for the day! On this exclusive visit, you'll have the chance to visit its underground corridors, the arena and the first ring of the seating area. You'll see this marvel of Ancient Roman civilization with a guide, by night, away from the crowds.
Rome's busiest attraction is a wonder to behold at any time, but at night it's a lot quieter and a lot cooler, away from the heat of the day.
Head into Rome's most famous wonder and see the largest amphitheatre ever built at night with a guide. Go underground, where fighters and animals awaited their turn in the arena. Listen to the tales of the Colosseum's bloody history and walk in the footsteps of the gladiators.
It's a VIP experience just perfect for those who want to avoid the crowds, or experience something different in Rome.
- Access to the Colosseum Underground, the Arena and to the first ring
- English speaking guide
- Downloadable map of the Colosseum
- Tiqets assistance
- Access to the 4th and 5th floors of the Colosseum
- Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Meet the Tiqets representative, who will be wearing a Tiqets top or holding a Tiqets flag, at the meeting point, in front of the metro station 'Colosseo' near the green kiosk
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked timeslot, latecomers won't be waited for!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line B to Colosseo
- Bus: Lines 75, 81, 673, 175, or 204
- Tram: Line 3
When you do this night tour, pretend it's 2000 years ago and you've snuck in to rescue your brother, who's awaiting his fate in the bowels of the Colosseum - it'll up the excitement by 200%!
Guide was very informative and helpful, highly recommend this trip!
Tiqets however appear to be a good booking agency so hopefully this ends well.