- Explore projections, lightmapping, voice narration, and new broadcasting devices in the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill in a revolutionary sightseeing experience
- Access Santa Maria Antiqua and Romulus’s temple, previously only seen on guided tours
- See Loggia Mattei and the Aula Isiaca, open to the public for the first time with this ticket
S.U.P.E.R. stands for Seven Unique Places to Experience in Rome, and it's the ticket everyone's talking about! Explore new exciting parts of the Colosseum, the Roman Forum, the Palatine Hill, the Palatine Museum, and the Neronian Cryptoporticus, and see parts of Rome that have never before been open to the public!
Immerse yourself in the Roman world with this hot new ticket. The S.U.P.E.R. ticket gets you into Seven Unique Places to Experience in Rome, plus new technologies, projections, voice narration and lightmapping in the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
Get into the Colosseum once and the Roman Forum across two days. Access Santa Maria Antiqua and Romulus's temple, which were only ever accessible with a guided tour before!
Step into Loggia Mattei and the Aula Isiaca, open only to S.U.P.E.R ticket holders.
Learn of the ancient past and discover the meaning behind extraordinary wall paintings through new multimedia exhibits at the House of Livia. In the House of Augustus, emperor Augustus's primary place of residence, witness spectacular wall paintings and ﬂoor mosaics considered some of the best in the world.
At the Neronian Cryptoporticus, walk the path built by Nero to connect his Golden House with other imperial palaces on Palatine Hill.
If there's one ticket that gets you in on the secret side of Rome, it's this perfectly acronymed one.
- 1 admission to the Colosseum
- 2 admissions on 2 consecutive days to the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill:
- House of Augustus: Multimedia show in English (40 minutes)
- House of Livia: Multimedia show in English (30 minutes)
- Neronian Cryptoporticus
- Palatine Museum
- Isiaca Hall with Loggia Mattei
- Temple of Romulus
- Santa Maria Antiqua
- Audio guide (available onsite for the Colosseum and the Roman Forum in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese)
- Enter the Roman Forum 20 minutes prior to your booked timeslot by showing your smartphone ticket at the entrance - the timeslot is for the multimedia show at the House of Augustus inside the Roman Forum
- After your visit of the House of Augustus, ask the staff for the next available timeslot for the multimedia show at the House of Livia
- You may visit the Forum Roman again on the next day to see the rest of it, as your ticket gives you admission on 2 consecutive days
- Show your smartphone ticket at the individuals' entrance
- The Colosseum must be visited on the day you booked, before or after the Roman Forum
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
The Domus Aurea offers 45-minute tours on weekends, complete with a virtual reality experience that really brings the site to life. These tours must be booked separately.