- Roam the ruins of the Colosseum – a world-famous building and an enduring symbol of the Eternal City
- Access the Roman Forum, the hub of the ancient city, and Palatine Hill, the neighborhood for ancient Emperors
- Skip the long and winding lines and discover the secrets of this 2,000-year-old amphitheater
Behold the mighty Colosseum, one of history's most iconic buildings! Of course, with such prestige comes hordes of tourists. But, this priority-entrance ticket lets you bypass the plebs, like a modern-day Roman dignitary, gives you an hour to explore the Colosseum, and then access the Roman Forum.
Emperors Vespasian and Titus built the Colosseum from 72-80 C.E – or, to be accurate, thousands of their slaves did. It functioned as an amphitheater where Romans of all classes could come and be entertained by gory games. During its heydey, 80,000 people would cram into it, but today, the Colosseum has to settle for 3,000 selfie stick-wielding tourists.
Gladiators would be pitted against lions, you could watch a good old-fashioned hunt, or even an execution. Occasionally, rich families would rent the venue for private religious ceremonies, known as a munera, to show off their power.
Over the centuries the Colosseum has been picked apart by scavengers and ravaged by earthquakes and time. But today, we can still study its 80 entrances, complicated systems of slave-operated hoists, and multiple ramps and trapdoors which allowed for beasts, men, and scenery to be raised into the arena.
With queues as legendary as the building itself, you'll benefit from this priority entrance ticket which grants you pre-booked timed entrance as well as access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Step inside a wonder of the ancient world in this bucket list destination.
- Go to the 'Individual Entrance Gate' at the Colosseum 30 minutes before your booked timeslot
- Take the line for 'Visitors with Reservations' for your booked time
- Scan your smartphone ticket at the turnstile and enjoy your visit
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Metro: Line B to Colosseo
- Bus: Lines 75, 81, 673, 175, or 204
- Tram: Line 3
- Disabled visitors and their carer get in free. Please ask directly at the venue
Colosseum: Skip The Line + Arena Floor Access & Roman Forum
Get the only ticket that gives you access to the Colosseum arena floor
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Last Minute Tickets
Priority entrance to three Roman wonders – it's one unforgettable day!
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill + Colosseum Video Guide
The best way to immerse yourself in the incredible history of Ancient Rome
Colosseum Underground: Night Tour
A unique chance to see Rome's greatest architectural attraction at night!
Colosseum Underground: Guided Tour
Discover the stunning subterranean secrets of this world-famous amphitheater
Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Tour in English & Spanish
Skip the line with an immersive journey through the heart of ancient Rome
Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Tour in German, French or Russian
Skip the line with a guided tour of ancient Rome in German, French or Russian
Colosseum Underground: Night Tour + Skip The Line
Enjoy an atmospheric twilight odyssey of Rome, without the daytime tourists