- Get access to the Colosseum via a special group entrance and Tiqets representative
- See the 2nd and 3rd floors of the cool Colosseum, Rome's most impressive ancient wonder
- Step into the Roman Forum and explore Palatine Hill, all at your own pace
Short on time in Rome? No worries, this cool combo ticket gets you through the priority entrance to the best bits. Get escorted into the Colosseum by a Tiqets representative and explore both the 2nd and 3rd floors. Afterward see the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Hail Caesar!
Rendezvous with your Tiqets rep and be led into the Colosseum via a special group gate - no queuing for you, this is priority entrance all the way!
With an optional audio guide, or just your eyes and camera, check out the 2nd and 3rd floors and marvel at the stadium that once held 80,000 cheering (and bloodthirsty) Romans.
Then it's time for a trip to the Roman Forum, the hub of the ancient city's trade network, and Palatine Hill, where Romulus founded Rome close to 3,000 years ago. They don't call it 'The Eternal City' for nothing.
Strap on your sandals and step into history!
- Priority entrance to the Colosseum
- Access to the Colosseum's 2nd and 3rd floors
- Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- A downloadable map of the Colosseum
- Tiqets assistance
- Skip the security line
- Guided tour
- Access to the Colosseum's 4th and 5th floors
- Access to the Underground level
- Audio guide (available onsite for an extra fee)
- Meet the Tiqets representative, who'll be wearing a Tiqets top or holding a Tiqets flag, at the meeting point, in front of the metro station 'Colosseo' near the green kiosk
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked timeslot, latecomers won't be waited for
- After visiting the Colosseum, you'll be escorted by our representative to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Due to the Christmas holidays some tours were booked when I showed up.... fine so I went on a self walking tour of all 3 sites, the Roman Fourm, the Colosseum and Palintine Hill. There was plenty to see and for my first time. A lot of walking for the next 4 hours. I packed a lunch and water so I was set for the whole day.
Muy claros con el tema
Le service de bon qualité
Je suis sûr que j’ai fait le bon choix