- Scan your smartphone ticket to enter the Colosseum, a 2,000-year-old icon of ancient Rome, and collect a handy video guide to add to your visit
- Explore the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill later that day; this ticket is valid for one day
- Imagine the world of gladiators, slaves, senators, emperors, and soldiers as you see the places where they carried out their daily lives
Take your time exploring the Colosseum, one of Ancient Rome's most treasured archaeological sites. Then see the Roman Forum (the social and political center of one of the greatest empires the world has ever known) and the Palatine Hill (where Romulus founded the Eternal City). One ticket, three great Roman sites.
This three-in-one ticket is the best way to get into the spirit of the mighty Roman Empire. Swap your digital voucher for a video guide and a printed ticket complete with timeslot at the official Colosseum Ticket Office. Then put on your toga (if you remembered to bring it), and take the Priority Entrance into the Colosseum. After marveling at the ancient grounds where man and beast once fought to the death, you can visit two more iconic sites: the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
Emperor Vespasian began construction of this huge marble and limestone structure in 72 AD. It was his way of giving something back to the populace after the ultra-corrupt reign of Nero. Bask in the atmosphere of this amphitheater where Romans would come to be entertained by games, hunts, and fights. The Colosseum wasn't only a showcase for bloodsport. It was also a demonstration of cutting-edge Roman engineering techniques. It had a complex system of pulleys, ramps, and trapdoors to raise animals, gladiators, and scenery into the arena.
In ancient times when Rome was Caput Mundi (Capital of the World), this very valley was the beating heart of the metropolis. Expanded by later emperors, this valley was always the social, commercial and religious hub. Highlights include the Temple of the Vestal Virgins, the Temple of Julius Caesar, and the Senate House.
According to legend, the Palatine Hill is where Romulus chose to found Rome. Since that time, the Roman republican aristocracy chose to make it their neighborhood, and later it was the site of the imperial palace. Highlights here include the House of Augustus, the Domus Flavia, and the spectacular views it offers of the Colosseum and the forum (no wonder the wealthy chose to live here!).
One ticket to see all three of these key sites; that's a lot of modern wins for a day among ancient ruins.
- Go to the 'Individual Entrance Gate' at the Colosseum 30 minutes before your booked timeslot
- Join Line 3 for 'Visitors with Reservations' at the booked time
- Scan your smartphone ticket at the turnstile
- After entering, collect the video guide for the Colosseum past the turnstile on the right, at Box 12 and 13, by showing your smartphone ticket
- The ticket office closes one hour before the venue closes
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Colosseum: Skip The Line + Arena Floor Access & Roman Forum
Get the only ticket that gives you access to the Colosseum arena floor
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Last Minute Tickets
Priority entrance to three Roman wonders – it's one unforgettable day!
Colosseum Underground: Night Tour
A unique chance to see Rome's greatest architectural attraction at night!
Mamertine Prison + Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Explore the ancient prison of St. Peter, the Colosseum and Roman Forum
Colosseum Underground: Guided Tour
Discover the stunning subterranean secrets of this world-famous amphitheater
Colosseum Underground: Night Tour + Skip The Line
Enjoy an atmospheric twilight odyssey of Rome, without the daytime tourists
Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Tour in English & Spanish
Skip the line with an immersive journey through the heart of ancient Rome